Single game ticket info

southsider2k5

They know they're going to get less fans, so they raise the price. :huh :headshake In 2000, bleachers were $14! Lower deck reserved, $17! Club Level $22! (I know there were additions up there, but a $20 rise is sure a lot) Lower Deck Box $22! UD reserved 10 and UD Box 15! Is it really necessary to raise the prices that friggen much?

They know they're going to get less fans, so they raise the price. :huh  :headshake In 2000, bleachers were $14! Lower deck reserved, $17! Club Level $22! (I know there were additions up there, but a $20 rise is sure a lot) Lower Deck Box $22! UD reserved 10 and UD Box 15! Is it really necessary to raise the prices that friggen much?

I'll be honest. I had gotten the 7 game plan for 3 years in a row. Now they have priced me out of the market both with the raises in individual game tickets, and the change to a 9 game plan. I am already resolved to being able to afford less, and going less. I will probably make it up by going to see other minor league games around the area, hopefully trying to catch Charlotte somewhere around here.

They know they're going to get less fans, so they raise the price. :huh  :headshake In 2000, bleachers were $14! Lower deck reserved, $17! Club Level $22! (I know there were additions up there, but a $20 rise is sure a lot) Lower Deck Box $22! UD reserved 10 and UD Box 15! Is it really necessary to raise the prices that friggen much?

JR put the blinders on and just saw the attendance the late part of the season when the team was doing well, thus thinking demand was up.

That or he's getting pointers from Bill Wirtz again.

get there quick guys..i hear they are planning to sell out those single game tickets the first day!!!!...better hurry or you'll get stuck in the upper deck (sorry cw :lol: )

you all ain't good enough for the upper deck! :lol: :lol:

ok what have I missed - Sox 7 is now Sox 9? that is a crock unless you get all games against the cubs and sell the extra tickets on ebay

I know my seasons tickets went up this year and I was not too thrilled about it at all - but such is life I guess :angry:

you all ain't good enough for the upper deck!  :lol:  :lol:

ok what have I missed - Sox 7 is now Sox 9?  that is a crock unless you get all games against the cubs and sell the extra tickets on ebay

I know my seasons tickets went up this year and I was not too thrilled about it at all - but such is life I guess  :angry:

Sox 7 is now the Starting 9. Which is funny because now I am on the bench when it comes to tickets :bang

ok what have I missed - Sox 7 is now Sox 9?  that is a crock unless you get all games against the cubs and sell the extra tickets on ebay

I know my seasons tickets went up this year and I was not too thrilled about it at all - but such is life I guess  :angry:

cutting payroll and raising ticket prices...does anyone else think managementlooks at us fans like this: :lolhitting

I'll be honest.  I had gotten the 7 game plan for 3 years in a row.  Now they have priced me out of the market both with the raises in individual game tickets, and the change to a 9 game plan.  I am already resolved to being able to afford less, and going less.  I will probably make it up by going to see other minor league games around the area, hopefully trying to catch Charlotte somewhere around here.

Perhaps in Louisville and meeting up with aboz? :D

What is more of a crock is that if you want to get tix to the Cubs games with the Sox 9 plan, you have to pay $5 more per ticket AND you are not even guaranteed a lower deck seat.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more. Actually, I'll probably still get the ticket package and pay the extra cash. I'm gullible.

So if I go online that first day will it still be impossible to get any Cubs-Sox tickets or what?

Might be. You probably will be able to get one game, but not all 3.

Also Louisville is one of the places we are considering, also Indy and Toledo are not too bad of a drive. It mostly depends on when the Charlotte games fall (weekends being the best thing) and the money situation.

Bats host the Knights here in the ville:

May 8th 6:15 PM

May 9th 1:15 PM

May 10th 7:15 PM

May 11th 11:15 AM

Aug 3rd 7:15 PM

Aug 4th 7:15 PM

I've got a feeling that first series will most likely have Cotts, Reed and Borchard in it for sure.

Bats host the Knights here in the ville:

May 8th 6:15 PM

May 9th 1:15 PM

May 10th 7:15 PM

May 11th 11:15 AM

Aug 3rd 7:15 PM

Aug 4th 7:15 PM

I've got a feeling that first series will most likely have Cotts, Reed and Borchard in it for sure.

The first weekend would be the most likely. Our anniversary is the 5th of August, so I doubt we go to any baseball then, at least not if I want to see my 5th anniversary:ph34r: :unsure: :lol:

The first weekend would be the most likely.  Our anniversary is the 5th of August, so I doubt we go to any baseball then, at least not if I want to see my 5th anniversary:ph34r:  :unsure:  :lol:

Well if you need to know where to find me I'll be at the team hotel running around trying to get the best minor leaguers to sign the jersey. I'll be the only Sox fan there. :D

In all seriousness, it'd be awesome to see you at a game here.

Well if you need to know where to find me I'll be at the team hotel running around trying to get the best minor leaguers to sign the jersey.  I'll be the only Sox fan there.  :D

In all seriousness, it'd be awesome to see you at a game here.

I really do want to see Charlotte somewhere this year. I think it would be pretty cool, espesially if guys like Bull, Baj, or any of the others are on the team.

The hard part is I know all 3 places have brand newish stadiums. Altough Louisville is supposed to be the nicest, it is about 5 hours from me. Toledo is only about 2 hours and Indy is 2 1/2. I guess we will see how things go.

BTW how far is Louisville from the Mamoth Caves?

What is more of a crock is that if you want to get tix to the Cubs games with the Sox 9 plan, you have to pay $5 more per ticket AND you are not even guaranteed a lower deck seat.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more. Actually, I'll probably still get the ticket package and pay the extra cash. I'm gullible.

Hey Metallisox! You may want to double check on that. Last year was my first year for the 7 game pkg, and the guy I talked to before I faxed my form in told me that I WOULD be guaranteed a lower deck box seat, but for only 1 of the Scrubs/ Sox games, but not 2 or 3. Whether this year it's different or not, I can't say for sure.

Hey Metallisox! You may want to double check on that. Last year was my first year for the 7 game pkg, and the guy I talked to before I faxed my form in told me that I WOULD be guaranteed a lower deck box seat, but for only 1 of the Scrubs/ Sox games, but not 2 or 3. Whether this year it's different or not, I can't say for sure.

It's new this season. Last year I got the 7 plan as well and only had to pay regular prices, but this year they made the new rules and are charging more for the Cub games.

Looks like I'm only going to the 3 games with my daughter ( signed her up for the Silver And Black Pack ) and maybe a half-price Monday or Tuesday or two.

And I'll have to make the trip to USCF to buy tickets, just so TicketBastard doesn't get to stick their hooks in me too.

Those prices are ridiculous - the Sox aren't the only people on a budget, you know!!!

Although it's still not as bad as paying 36 bucks for a bleacher ticket on "prime dates" somewhere ELSE in Chicago.... :puke