Single game ticket info

southsider2k5

With the "convience" charge from Ticketmaster and all, it will be like $60 just for two tickets, with no parking or food. :o

I can't remember the last time I used TicketBastard for any sporting tickets...oh wait, for the Bears when I went this season. For Baseball or Hockey, I get them at the door - no fees and I still get kickass seats. When I went to Peoria a few weeks back (granted it's AA hockey) I got seats on the glass and the place was packed. When we go to the Wolves games, we get seats day of the game and have been able to get them anywhere we want.

As for baseball (Sox of course) it's about the same - I meet my mom at the park or when I go with Brian, we drive together and get tickets that day. We generally have been able to get whatever seats we want.

The prices still aren't THAT bad, so I'll be going to my usual amount of games.  The only tix I plan to get on the 13th are opening day and a cubs game.  Do you guys recommend trying to get them online? is it hard?

I got tickets to the sunday cubs game online last year and I was three rows from the top of the upper deck down left field. Although that could have to do with the fact that I was trying to get 4 tickets in one place. But being that I don't live near Chicago I had to order from either online or the phone.

Yeah, i did notice that. I wonder if they did that on purpose. Tuesday is still Pepsi Half Price Night right. And what the hell is that crap adding 5 dollars per ticket for the Cubs games. They know it will be sold out, and we'll pay anything for it, so why didnt they just add 20 dollars to each ticket while they were at it.

i just got my sox tickets in the mail yesterday, but i have to see them in minneapolis. may 22&23. also planning on making a trip to kc the last series of the season. chicago is 10 hours away and i'm not gonna be able to make it down this year. my tickets for lower reserved were $23 a piece, they'll be just past 1st base, the next section on 1st is $33, then just one more section over it goes to $35. it sounds like these tickets are more expensive.