The pranks thread

southsider2k5

In case people didn't hear....

At my school, around Valentines day, we do a flower sale. I sent one to this really hott sophmore girl, and said that it was from her cousin. Her cousin is a kid in my grade. On the flower, I wrote, "incest is best". When the kid found out I did this, he threatened that he was going to have a senior beat me up. I also sent out several other flowers to friends making them think they had secret admirers or that some really ugly chick was madly in love with them. :lol:

If you want a cruel joke, give some one brownies laced with ex-lax.

A girl at my school did that to her ex--and he was dumb enough to eat them...

She still brag about it. And, she's the one that broke up with him. Moral of the story: don't accept baked goods from people...

Ugh, that is just sooooo horrible. I mean, I had no clue that people could be so incredibly psycho. PSYCHO. Whenever I see her I cross to the other side of the sidewalk--just in case crazy became contagious...

A girl at my school did that to her ex--and he was dumb enough to eat them...

She still brag about it. And, she's the one that broke up with him. Moral of the story: don't accept baked goods from people...

Ugh, that is just sooooo horrible. I mean, I had no clue that people could be so incredibly psycho. PSYCHO. Whenever I see her I cross to the other side of the sidewalk--just in case crazy became contagious...

Gees I don't think I'm goin to be able to top that. :lol:

Gees I don't think I'm goin to be able to top that.  :lol:

No, there's no topping it. The poor kid was so sick. She totally dosed him to hell on it--I mean it was just sickening. :puke There are very few people I don't like in this world--but she is waaaaay up there on my list. Ick, who does that?

No, there's no topping it. The poor kid was so sick. She totally dosed him to hell on it--I mean it was just sickening.  :puke There are very few people I don't like in this world--but she is waaaaay up there on my list. Ick, who does that?

It's bad enough that she still brags about it. Hopefully 1 day she'll get what's comin to her, although hopefully not in da matta of what she did. :ph34r:

I can't believe there hasn't been more activity in this thread.

here's one I'll never forget.

I was supposed to be wathcing my friends house while they were on a winter cruise. I was just supposed to collect the mail and newspaper, and watch the dogs. Well on the day before they were due in we got 13 inches of snow. So I was over there a few hours before they were supposed to be home, and I decided to make a "little" snoman and leave it inside for... But the firstone, which I left in the sink was melting too quickly... So I decided I needed to make a really big one so it would still be intact when they returned... So I dragged the Kiddie pool in from the garage and put in on the kitchen floor... And proceeded to make a snoman that was taller than me... (i'm 6' tall)

Well thier flight was delayed and they didn't get back until a few hours after they were supposed too... They came home to a Baby pool oveflowing with Ice cold water, about a 3foot tall "snoman" (it was more of a blob realy at that point) and a soaked dog who I didn't realize loved water. He had been in and out of the pool ever since I left it...

I didn't say that was a good practical joke. It kindof backfired on me, but it was funny none-the-less.

I haven’t pulled too many mean-spirited pranks, and have to go back to my college days for one I kind of like. I was meeting a friend out by the alma mater statue in Cham-bana the morning of our GRE exam. It was a wintery day, probably February. I got there a few minutes before he did, and there was an old 3/4-full McDonald’s coffee cup sitting out probably from the night before. My buddy shows up and is griping about the cold, so I motion to the coffee cup and ask if he’d like a sip. He takes a big gulp and then executed an epic spit-take that the Three Stooges (all six of them) would be proud of.

Anyway he didn’t die and he says he might even forgive me one day…

Okay, here's my prank...

This goes back to my wild and crazy first year of college. My best friend and now suite mate and I were hanging out with a male friend and were just hanging out and he was talking about how cool it would be to see two girls making out--and Allie and I were like what a total dork. So he leaves and were like, hmmmm. We thought wouldn't it be hi-larious if when he came back into the room we were just randomly making out on my couch. Yes, we thought, it would be funny. So, we sat on my couch just waiting for him to come back. We're like 2 inches away from each other giggling and waiting for the doorknob to jiggle. Of course I was kind of nervous my roommate would come back--that would be weird to explain...

So he comes in Allie and I start making out (no tongue). He takes off his hat throws it on the floor and, I kid you not, yells THANK YOU GOD and runs up and down the hall screaming that we were making out. Oddly enough no one really thought anything of it. But it was hilarious and we still laugh about it. Oh my goodness, that was one of the funniest thing ever! His reaction was just priceless!!!!!!

Okay, here's my prank...

This goes back to my wild and crazy first year of college. My best friend and now suite mate and I were hanging out with a male friend and were just hanging out and he was talking about how cool it would be to see two girls making out--and Allie and I were like what a total dork. So he leaves and were like, hmmmm. We thought wouldn't it be hi-larious if when he came back into the room we were just randomly making out on my couch. Yes, we thought, it would be funny. So, we sat on my couch just waiting for him to come back. We're like 2 inches away from each other giggling and waiting for the doorknob to jiggle. Of course I was kind of nervous my roommate would come back--that would be weird to explain...

So he comes in Allie and I start making out (no tongue). He takes off his hat throws it on the floor and, I kid you not, yells THANK YOU GOD and runs up and down the hall screaming that we were making out. Oddly enough no one really thought anything of it. But it was hilarious and we still laugh about it. Oh my goodness, that was one of the funniest thing ever! His reaction was just priceless!!!!!!

One Persons Prank is another Mans Miracle :headbang

You officially have my vote for coolest person on this board....by far :cheers :D

CHIP!

Yeah. That guy was the victim of some good ones. We stole the guys ID and cut it up into a million pieces and mailed it back to him.

There was the CD that he used to play over and over and over, we stole it from him, had everyone made copies of it, and had the whole side of the hallway play it all at once. Drove him nuts like an alarm to a dogs ears.

My best prank of lately was our desk always takes stuff from the other desks, so because all of the order desks have 2 people facing each other, I went through and switched everyones mouse's so that they were plugged into the persons CPU accross from them. They thought all of their computers weren't working and had to call tech support up to figure it out. The funny thing was they didn't take anything from our desk for like 6 months.

Anyone ever tin-foil everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) in someone's apartment? That's pretty fun. And you have to be bored as hell to tin-foil all the dishes, furniture, appliances, etc. But it sure is funny.

That's something to do when you house sit for someone and you have nothing to do.

Just make sure you don't shuffle your feet across the ground before you walk in the tin-foiled house.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPPPPT!!!!!!

:ph34r:

What are some of the best practical jokes or pranks you have played on people?

This was a scream.

On some humvees we use for patrolling there is a gunners hatch that rotates around allowing the gunner to shoot in all directions. One day we got a new private in to our unit and we told him we needed to take the turret off to fix it. We told him the way to do this was to keep turning it to the left until it came up and off.

After an hour of turning the turret in circles the guy caught on but that was after the rest of us were laughing hysterically and taking pics of this poor sap.

Yeah.  That guy was the victim of some good ones.  We stole the guys ID and cut it up into a million pieces and mailed it back to him. 

There was the CD that he used to play over and over and over, we stole it from him, had everyone made copies of it, and had the whole side of the hallway play it all at once.  Drove him nuts like an alarm to a dogs ears.

My best prank of lately was our desk always takes stuff from the other desks, so because all of the order desks have 2 people facing each other, I went through and switched everyones mouse's so that they were plugged into the persons CPU accross from them.  They thought all of their computers weren't working and had to call tech support up to figure it out.  The funny thing was they didn't take anything from our desk for like 6 months.

We do that with people's keyboards.