calendars for season

cwsox

on my MAc with OSX, I now have all my jpgs as tile for the desktop, changing every five minutes - I had them changing every 5 seconds but that was too much - does give me a retrospective of heads and Mr S's calendars for (most) months of the 2003 season -- I want more! I really enjoyed them as the desktop and the creativity was wonderful

it was also heads who found the palm pilot downloadable 2003 Sox schedule and I hope he comes through again please please please

Vince, thanks for recalling those, I sure didn't.

Once they announce the tv/radio schedule for the ST games, I'll get one up for March.

I'm thinking I might work with Cheat on one, but we'll see if he's open to that.

I loved them - and I saved them because they became a part of the season for me - I checked them for the schedule and they just were a real part of my Sox experience in 2003.

Thank you and heads for having taken the time to make those for us. They were wonderful desktops, each one different and special. :cheers :cheers