quiznos subs

Ishmookie

the first time i saw em i wasn't quite sure what to think... but the more i see them, the more i realize just how awesome these guys are... they got a pepper bar.  hopefully they don't overuse them though so i get sick of em, like jared, like taco bell dog and so on

thats exactly how i felt.

I refused to eat at Arby's when they started using that damn oven mitt, and I think I may boycott Quizno's now. Are they telling me they put ugly singing rats in their sandwiches?

Before I get the replies...Yes, I understand the marketing idea behind it.

I rather love it myself - it is so bizarre but damn it I remember the name of quizno subs and actually wnat to try one!

The only sub I like at Quiznos is the Honey Bacon Club...on wheat. But they do have kick ass Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.

I used to manage a Jimmy Johns - we hated Subway!  quiznos looks like it might be as cool as Jimmy Johns

jimmy_johns_1.gif

They got a lot of my money at Jimmy Johns in Carbondale. Also one near Palatine that I used to go to when I worked near there.