Dont chew paper clips

HighHeat45

I was watchin tv and i was chewin on this paper clip that was on the table for some reason then i coughed and :puke it went down my throught. I was f***in chockin and then it went down and my throught feels really weird. I called my mom who is a nurse and she said it shouldnt cause any harm. Im fine now tho :dips***

I was watchin tv and i was chewin on this paper clip that was on the table for some reason then i coughed and  :puke it went down my throught. I was f***in chockin and then it went down and my throught feels really weird. I called my mom who is a nurse and she said it shouldnt cause any harm. Im fine now tho  :dips***

good luck with that bad boy coming out.

I was watchin tv and i was chewin on this paper clip that was on the table for some reason then i coughed and  :puke it went down my throught. I was f***in chockin and then it went down and my throught feels really weird. I called my mom who is a nurse and she said it shouldnt cause any harm. Im fine now tho  :dips***

Hope you don't have to fly soon... you'll probably set off the airport metal detectors. :D