Just in case...

Soxy

Here's a shameless plug--but all the money goes to a good cause so, I don't feel too bad.

Around V-day there's always the performances of the Vagina Monologues. So, you can always go and see those. It's usually cheap to see them. Tickets are usually under $10 at Universities--and lots of us are college students, so if you don't have plans I recommend going. And, voila I have a link to the list of colleges that are performing them and when. :D

http://www.vday.org/contents/vcampaigns/college/schools

Anyway, it also lists what organization is benefitting from the performance. It's usually the local crisis shelter or someplace like that. The monologues are great--and it's a great website as well--so please look through it.

Okay, shameless plug is over. And have a great V-day--no matter what your V may stand for. :wub:

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

they got in trouble for selling chocolate vaginas

s***. Good thing I vetoed the Pin the clit on the vulva and vibrator ring toss game. Two out of three isn't bad. Why do I have a feeling before I graduate from college I'll be spending time in jail for some obscenity law violation? :rolleyes: Bail money anyone?