Jerry Krause

Pastime

C. Rector,

Honestly - a chimp could have built a team around the greatest player in NBA history, so don't give too much credit to Fatass Krispy Krause. For every Dennis Rodman he acquired, he acquired a Brad Sellers. For every Bill Cartwright he acquired, he acquired a Jeff Sanders. The guy built a team around a guy who scored 1/3 OF THE TEAM'S POINTS EVERY GAME. Yeah, he drafted Pippen (well, traded for him, although he was a gamble and was sought by some other GM's), and he scored 20 points a game. So, in other words, he had to fill a roster with 10 other guys who could score 45 points. LOL!! How hard can that be, truly? Not hard at all. And Krause ruined the Bulls franchise for the next 5 years. It will take Paxson another 3 years to clean up the crap that Krause left behind. That's why Crisco-Boy skipped town to watch teenagers play baseball. How's his "boatload free agents" of Brad Miller and Ron Mercer doing? How's that Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler trade looking? How's that Brad Miller and Ron Artest for ballhog Jalen Rose trade looking? Without the greatest player in NBA history to build around, he was a miserable failure - he couldn't wait to build a team without Jordan to show the world how "smart" he was - and how's that team been doing? Krause is a f***ing moron, plain and simple. We could have a starting lineup of Brad Miller, Elton Brand, Ron Artest, Kirk Heinrich, and Jamal Crawford right now, with Curry and Mercer as the 6th and 7th man off the bench. How would that look right about now? Better than 15-38, I can assure you.

My sister works in P.R. for the Bulls, and I have inside info and free tickets (ha ha ha), and believe me when I tell you that Krause "resigned" because he was going to be fired, not because he wanted to. The other stockholders literally held a "revolt" and stormed Reinsdick's office on a Monday morning.

I only wish Sox stockholders would do the same. :cheers

Amen, my BRUTHA!!

Preach it - preach the TRUTH!!

:lol:

I've already compromised my sister since she's one of the few females in that organization's hierarchy, so I won't say anything else.

But trust me, the s*** that came out of the last few years of the Bulls upper management is BUTT-UGLY.

Use your imagination.

I am not a Krausse supporter, but it is hard to gather the rest of the team while drafting at the bottom year after year. Look at Minnesota, they haven't won a series and they have one of the top 3 players in the league.