51 dates

WSoxShuf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw 50 first dates today, it was good, sick of the romantic comedy genre with Adam Sandler.

I have one true love for Valentine's day, and Cold Mountain was good, but the book is better.

I'm tired of Adam Sandler in any forum.

He's overplayed.

Must say, though, "Happy Gilmore" is still one of my favorite movies ever.

Haven't seen it, but finally saw Cold Mountain and PA and Brando were right, fantastic movie.

As much as I'd like to credit for it, I think you're confusing me with my doppleganger. :nono

Your Valentine date must've put a spell on you something wicked, 'cuz I was not very kind to Cold Mountain in the Globes thread. Just ask Cali.

I been hyping Jude Law for ages, though. :huh

I'm tired of Adam Sandler in any forum.

He's overplayed

His narcissistic and violent fratboy persona was played out before it began.

But the Chanukah song is still hilarious and then there is Punch-Drunk Love, which I liked.

Then again, I also liked Rushmore and Royal Tenembaums and most people didn't, so what do I know. :headbang

As much as I'd like to credit for it, I think you're confusing me with my doppleganger.    :nono

Your Valentine date must've put a spell on you something wicked, 'cuz I was not very kind to Cold Mountain in the Globes thread.  Just ask Cali.

I been hyping Jude Law for ages, though. :huh

Jude Laws best movie...GATTICA.

I must of been out of things, but PA was saying it was good correct?

I haven't seen Gattica yet (tho Uma Thurman's under-age tits in Dangerous Liaisons still resonate with me) but I thought Jude Law was pretty good in Talented Mr. Ripey. Him and Ewan McGregor (Trainspotting, Velvet Goldmine) are solid, solid actors.

Did he and ReZe get nominated for Cold Mountain, right?

You're right about PA, though. He like that movie very much.

I haven't seen Gattica yet (tho Uma Thurman's under-age tits in Dangerous Liaisons still resonate with me) but I thought Jude Law was pretty good in Talented Mr.  Ripey. Him and Ewan McGregor (Trainspotting, Velvet Goldmine) are solid, solid actors.

Did he and ReZe get nominated for Cold Mountain, right? 

You're right about PA, though. He like that movie very much.

Ya, Cold Mountain got a few nominations I think.

Gattica....good one Jason....thought maybe I was the only person that had seen that movie :lol:

As for Sandler, "The Wedding Singer" still ranks right up there with me. Probably not gonna see "50 First Dates" at the theatre, but it is definately possible when it hits HBO/Skinemax.

Gattica....good one Jason....thought maybe I was the only person that had seen that movie  :lol:

As for Sandler, "The Wedding Singer" still ranks right up there with me. Probably not gonna see "50 First Dates" at the theatre, but it is definately possible when it hits HBO/Skinemax.

Hell ya, one of the better movies out there. :headbang

Had to watch that for English last year, and write on it for an exam. Thoroughly enjoyed watchin it, though watchin it bout 3 or 4 times actually made me figure out everythin that happened. :lol:

Not to me.

To each his/her own, whatever floats your boat, whatever rocks your world...I've got a million of 'em! heehee

I know I was in the minority with that opinion (Brian absolutely hated it as well as anyone else I knew). Never said I had much taste outside of my mouth! :lol: