51 dates

WSoxShuf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gattica....good one Jason....thought maybe I was the only person that had seen that movie  :lol:

As for Sandler, "The Wedding Singer" still ranks right up there with me. Probably not gonna see "50 First Dates" at the theatre, but it is definately possible when it hits HBO/Skinemax.

G-A-T-T-A-C-A ( Genetic Code Letters) Is possibly one of my favorite movies. I love it, but I'd consider it more Ethan Hawke's movie more than Jude Law's movie. I think the best Jude Law movie is Enemy at the Gates.

AI was such depressig f***ing movie.  What's worse, I saw it back to back with Vanilla Sky and Little boy and fat man.  Unholy Trinity of Suckage. 

:puke  :puke

You didn't like Vanilla Sky? I f***ing loved that movie, Tom Cruise is money in whatever movie he makes.

Tom Cruise is money in whatever movie he makes

I liked Color of Money. I liked Mission Impossible. Jerry MaGuire had some moments. Magnolia, though it had very little to do with Little Tommy. Few Good Men. He used to be money once upon the time.

Vanilla Sky is one of the worst, most snarkalicious (me and friends stil recite its dozens of craptacular lines) movies I've ever seen. I expected a good movie-- afterall it was based on an eerie original, made by Cameron Crowe, with a big budget, tackling big themes; it SO wanted to be smart and original and unique-looking.....and boy did it f***ing suck or what!! Cameron Diaz + Penelope Cruz + Jason Lee + 40yo Tom Cruise = insufferable

AI-Vanilla Sky-FatManLittleBoy-- 8 hours of my life I can never get back......:puke

Can't wait till Kill Bill 2 comes out  :headbang

Me too.

Pure Tarantino fun candy. From Nancy Sinatra's bang, he shot me dead on.... :headbang :headbang :headbang

I only regret that I saw a trailer before I went in 'cuz some of the moments I knew were coming. I swore of watching previews ever again.

You would remember THAT part...

:o

Of course I did, silly.

I almost died when I heard it and it's been a running joke (alongside other VS pearls) with some of my friends ever since.

There are literally 20-30 other "gems".....equally pathetic, equally hilarious.

Universal Soldier 2 and Vanilla Sky are awesome if taken as comedies. I regret all the bad things I've said about either.

i agree, that was one of the worst movies i have ever seen(well the first 45 minutes anyway)

I can't stand Tom Cruise so I can safely say that I won't be seeing that one. Brian had wanted to see it (Vanilla Sky), but heard only negative things about it from people he knew that saw it, so he changed his mind (and I thanked my lucky star for that too).

I can't stand Tom Cruise so I can safely say that I won't be seeing that one.  Brian had wanted to see it (Vanilla Sky), but heard only negative things about it from people he knew that saw it, so he changed his mind (and I thanked my lucky star for that too).

jerry me f***inguire was the one of the few tom cruise movies ive liked.

jerry me f***inguire was the one of the few tom cruise movies ive liked.

It's one of the few I could watch and not puke.

:headbang Cuba Gooding Jr. - now he's an actor.

My favorites:

What Dreams May Come

Jerry Maguire

Rat Race

There are a few more I've seen and liked, but to damned tired to think of 'em and time to go home.

:headbang  Cuba Gooding Jr. - now he's an actor.

My favorites:

What Dreams May Come

Jerry Maguire

Rat Race

There are a few more I've seen and liked, but to damned tired to think of 'em and time to go home.

I do enjoy Cuba Gooding Jr. movies. Also liked the one where he tries to be a Navy diver with Robert DeNiro in it.

:headbang  Cuba Gooding Jr. - now he's an actor.

My favorites:

What Dreams May Come

Jerry Maguire

Rat Race

Oh my god, the whole hitler car scene in rat race is one of the funniest pieces I've ever seen. Pure hillaritiy :headbang