Sig request

WSoxShuf

Sox4life,

If you have the time, a signature with 5 old time baseball players (Nellie Fox, Lou Gehrig, Walter Johnson, Hank Greenberg, and Sandy Koufax) with an old stadium in the background. If it's in black and white, it's fine. Could you also add the words "It's Our Pastime" to it at the bottom.

Thanks a million, bro. Much appreciated. I've tried that Adobe crap for two days, and I have no clue. Hey, I was born in 1971 - I grew up with "Pong" and Atari, so please have sympathy. :lol:

all requests have been noted....

you can thank the federal government and papa lincoln and papa washington for having birthdays...tomorrow's a bank holiday, so I have something to do now:)

EDIT:

I'll work on the people being larger....I know how to do it, I just gotta work on the proportions better. I'm kinda limited on the photos, but I'll make it work. BTW, posting pics here that you like is VERY appreciated....that's what the cheat means by linking photos. If you know what you want and how it'll look, it's SUPER easy to make something up. Adobe is great.

<.>

sox4life, aka Alex

Sox4Life,

This is a perfect background: http://www.dugout-memories.com/gofffor2.jpg

You can find the pics of Mathewson, Johnson, Gehrig, Mays, Musial, Ruth, and Weaver here :

http://www.suntala.com/classicbaseball

I don't know how to shrink the pics and superimpose the players among the background, but you do.

Thanks again. I appreciate it.