Cheap Flights

whitesoxin'

My family is planning on going to Tuscon for Spring Break, and we are trying to find something cheap. The dates we will be gone are 3-20 or 3-19 til the 27th. Everything I have found is $350 and up and that is a lot to pay for 5 tickets. If any of you use a site to find cheap priced airfare or are going to Arizona for ST, please help me out and recommend sites to look at. Thanks.

www.orbitz.com is usually pretty good.  Also, southwest.com can have great prices, if their cheaper fares are still available.

Southwest.com worked for us. Somehow it slipped our mind because I had been checking places like priceline.com and expedia.com, etc. Finally found a reasonable nonstop to Tuscon and booked it. I can't wait til March 19th! :headbang

Get sum1 to book from Malaysia if u r eva goin overseas. It's bout 500 dollars cheaper ova here, than it was in Australia. They had a big Malaysian Airlines Expo yesterday and u can fly most places in Malaysia for bout 9 ringitts, 2 or 3 American Dollars. :lol:

If you really want to save money, and can not get a direct flight, look at pricing each leg. I have to fly Continental or American out of McAllen. I look for cheap flights from Dallas or Houston. I've also saved hundreds by driving a couple hours to San Antonio and picking up a flight there.