Take that, THE MAN

Gene Honda Civic

Mattera makes a damn fine point in his quote:

No matter what my ethnicity is, I'm making a statement that scholarships should be given out based on merit and need," Mattera told the Providence Journal.

And with this being the US of A, he'll get ripped apart by every group out there for trying to prove his point

Scholarship for whites only

It's about time.... I've been tired of the man holdin' me down all these years... I'm going to take the $250 and buy me some 40 oz.'ers

f***ING GENIUS. There are no difference between that scholarship and ones offered to minorities. I would love to hear valid arguments against this, because they are essentially proving that affirmative action is disqualifying students soley to ensure racial balance in our colleges. Heres a great plan: how about you accept students based on academic achievements and not a cute-politically motivated plan to have an equal representation of races. UIC must get off to affirmative action, because our school is nationally known as one of the most diverse schools in the nation. God knows they will never want to tarnish that label...

Scholarship for whites only

It's about time.... I've been tired of the man holdin' me down all these years... I'm going to take the $250 and buy me some 40 oz.'ers

That is not out there to put anyone through school, its there to protest the hypocrasy of minority advocacy groups who whine and cry about racism all the time yet at the same time demand that schools offer money, programs and quotas for (insert minority group here) only.