STEVE SULLIVAN TRADED

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't follow hockey real closely, but I thought I heard that this draft was supposed to have the next Gretzky, Lemieux, etc.. in it.  Any chance the Blackhawks get this guy?  I do watch playoff hockey and thats about it but it would be nice to see the Blackhawks in the playoffs.

If there IS a hotshot in this draft, the Penguins will draft him, then trade him to the Red Wings or Flyers or some other team who gives a f*** about winning.

Even if the Slacks lucked into a decent player, it would take them 3 years to sign him after trying to lowball the signing bonus.

f***ing worthless afterthought disorgan-I-zation...

They won't draft a goalie.  They have Anderson and Lieghton, and another kid that is young and good.

Were pretty much stacked everywhere.....

Ellison

Yakubov

Vorobiev

Radulov

Matt Keith

all are future NHL mainstays

D. Keith

Babchuck

Seabrook

McCarthy

Our Top Young D

Leighton

Anderson

Ayers - Maine or New Hampshire goalie

Mike Broduer

Stacked

The 2 second rounders are 1 for 2004 and 1 for 2005

All good goalies,

Were pretty much stacked everywhere.....

Ellison

Yakubov

Vorobiev

Radulov

Matt Keith

all are future NHL mainstays

D. Keith

Babchuck

Seabrook

McCarthy

Our Top Young D

Leighton

Anderson

Ayers - Maine or New Hampshire goalie

Mike Broduer

Stacked

The 2 second rounders are 1 for 2004  and 1 for 2005

All good goalies,

...and when it's time to pay them, they'll ALL be gone...

Unfortunetly, if Wirtz DOESNT sell the team, you will continue to love what they USED to stand for and not what they CURRENTLY stand for.

Not necessarliy true, Steve Sullivan although a good player and a even better guy is only a role player at best.

this team is built around young guys and Sully wouldnt have been around to see us get good again anyway. I think that after the lockout this team will be playoff bound again.

SO YES.... Wirtz sucks, but I do think this team will be winners again. He cares alot about money, but I think he hired the right kind of Yes-man in Dale Tallon, he is a smart guy and will have the assests to build a winner

f*** the Slacks.

Trade away the only guy who gives a s***.

Go to hell, worthless hockey club.

You suck.

Un f***ing real. They give away the only guy on the team with any heart for a couple of picks and allow pussy ass Shamnov to stay. I f***ing hate this s***ty team and their f***ed up coach and their cock sucking owner.

Not necessarliy true, Steve Sullivan although a good player and a even better guy is only a role player at best.

this team is built around young guys and Sully wouldnt have been around to see us get good again anyway. I think that after the lockout this team will be playoff bound again.

SO YES.... Wirtz sucks, but I do think this team will be winners again. He cares alot about money, but I think he hired the right kind of Yes-man in Dale Tallon, he is a smart guy and will have the assests to  build a winner

From Brian Sputter all the way up all you have is a bunch of boot licking yes men who will do whatever it takes to line Dollar Bills pockets. f*** this team.

Un f***ing real.  They give away the only guy on the team with any heart for a couple of picks and allow pussy ass Shamnov to stay.  I f***ing hate this s***ty team and their f***ed up coach and their cock sucking owner.

Zhamnov will be gone too Nuke... just give em time.

This is Arnason, Bell, Calder, Ruutu, and Co.'s team from here on in.

get this team some Defense and they'll be fine.