over on the scrub boards

baggio202

I could care less what sCrUB fans think....

But if NY got Maddux on top of A-Rod, Lofton, Vasquez, Brown, Flash, Quantril, Sheffield, etc.....

C'mon now......

the yankees piss me off much less than the cubs though. I know that probably shouldn't be, but hey.....I have to deal with way too many cub fans.

........they still wont win the series because while they may have all the money in Stienbrenners world what they dont have is heart.  They are all about their money and their ego's and that never won anything except a tee time in October.

Yeah, it would be a shame to only have two World Series appearances in three years. :rolleyes:

the yankees piss me off much less than the cubs though.  I know that probably shouldn't be, but hey.....I have to deal with way too many cub fans.

Ditto again my friend!!!! ANYTHING that will not help The North-side Camode-Snorklers is a bonus!! I'd like to se Georgey-Boy stack it up! Why? Because if he doesn't win it all with all the money he is putting out, it will be a real treat watching him go out of his friggin' mind!! I'd like to see it really stuck to him that he cannot buy a world series!

Ditto again my friend!!!! ANYTHING that will not help The North-side Camode-Snorklers is a bonus!! I'd like to se Georgey-Boy stack it up! Why? Because if he doesn't win it all with all the money he is putting out, it will be a real treat watching him go out of his friggin' mind!! I'd like to see it really stuck to him that he cannot buy a world series!

If the Yanks lose...They need to make a reality show of George's offseason. You listening FOX? I'd watch....

Bingo.  I remember when the Mets missed out on Vlad, they said they would go after Maddux.  This isn't the Yankees.  I guarentee it.

Yeah, everyone thinks right away it's the Yankees. They do need some pitching, seems like a more logical fit than the Yanks. Also a NL team.

Bingo.  I remember when the Mets missed out on Vlad, they said they would go after Maddux.  This isn't the Yankees.  I guarentee it.

Heck! I don't care if he even goes to sign on a women's softball team! As long as it's not to Yuppie-ville. Don't need to listen to more of their slop!!!

Anyone stop and think that this may be about the Mets? I thought the Mets before I thought the Yanks.

I just read the Mets, Yankees, and Cubs board and they all are saying that it's the Yankees that are talking to Maddux. So he's either changed his mind (cough$$$cough) or the reports are false...Hm, the plot thickens.