It's Official

aboz56

:huh meh, always found him annoying, PTI is 10x better.

And that it is. I don't know if I'm more partial to it because PTI came out before Around the Horn, and that Around the Horn seems to be the exact same thing. I just think Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon are awesome. I love when they start going on a rampant on something and Kornheiser is just a clown. :lol: But I only catch the end Around the Horn, because I want to see PTI.

Kornheiser is awesome. The dude is very funny. Wilbon is cool as hell too. IMO, he knows what he's talking about more than Kornheiser. I agree, Max was definitely worth watching more than statboy, but statboy is pretty cool too so I don't mind. (even though I usually watch with Max K. on)

http://espn.go.com/eoe/around_the_horn.html

Even Jay said today "Bring Back Max."  I think it pissed off Statboy...

:fyou ESPN

I rather have the Italian Stallion over Maxamillion Kellerman. Keller: annoying, voice is comparable to somebody squeezing your balls, and frankly talks WAY too quick. Kellerdeuche should broadcast horse races or public auctions, venues which will showcase his real "talents."

Does anyone remember the name of that fat white guy with glasses? I think he wrote for LA, but I can't remember his name for some reason. He hasn't been on forever. I can't stand that Jackie b****. Sorry for the sexist comment, but I think all the female sportscasters sound like butch lesbians.

Sorry for the sexist comment, but I think all the female sportscasters sound like  butch lesbians.

:lolhitting :nono

around the horn is definitely not as good without max but not horrible with statboy. besides i think statboy gives the boot to mariotti more which is a very good thing. i still watch both it and pti whenever i can. i cant stand kornheiser but he and wilbon together are good on pti.

btw--i have never seen that guy charlie pierce on ath although hes on the website. is he sub?

Does anyone remember the name of that fat white guy with glasses?  I think he wrote for LA, but I can't remember his name for some reason.  He hasn't been on forever.  I can't stand that Jackie b****.  Sorry for the sexist comment, but I think all the female sportscasters sound like  butch lesbians.

The only guy from LA with glasses was TJ Simers and he hasn't be on in a long time.

And the show is going to be cancelled once ESPN finds something else to put in that time slot.

The only guy from LA with glasses was TJ Simers and he hasn't be on in a long time.

And the show is going to be cancelled once ESPN finds something else to put in that time slot.

That was him. Thank you. Does anyone here still watch Rome is burning? I know they moved the time slot, but I can't remember when it is on. Sometimes I catch the discussion part really late at night. Skip totally makes an ass out of himself whenever he goes on that show.