Damn Disney!

Queen Prawn

I can't believe the Henson kids sold the Muppets to Disney. Disney will now make cheap-ass movies and ruin what the Muppets are. :headshake

Oh and if that damned mouse tries anything with the frog, pig or shrimp, I will be on him like white on rice. :angry: :lol:

Grumble Grumble b**** Whine Complain. There, now I feel much better now.

I can't believe the Henson kids sold the Muppets to Disney. Disney will now make cheap-ass movies and ruin what the Muppets are.  :headshake

Oh and if that damned mouse tries anything with the frog, pig or shrimp, I will be on him like white on rice.  :angry: :lol:

Grumble Grumble b**** Whine Complain.  There, now I feel much better now.

Disney has had exclusive rights to the Muppets for almost 20 years.

No, a company in Germany bought them after Jim died and the kids bought them back a few months ago.  This just happened this morning.

Yahoo link talking about Disney Purchase

Yes but Disney had exclusive rights to use the Muppets. There has been a Muppets attraction at Disney Studios since 1989. They may not have owned them but they had an agreement with the Hensen family which carried over when the Germany company owned them which allowed them to use the characters on merchandise, shows, etc.

Yes but Disney had exclusive rights to use the Muppets.  There has been a Muppets attraction at Disney Studios since 1989.  They may not have owned them but they had an agreement with the Hensen family which carried over when the Germany company owned them which allowed them to use the characters on merchandise, shows, etc.

I wonder why they didn't use it outside of a 3D film at their parks then.

Whatever, I still don't like it. Disney screws too much up and is bound to screw this up as well.

I wonder why they didn't use it outside of a 3D film at their parks then.

Whatever, I still don't like it.  Disney screws too much up and is bound to screw this up as well.

Mooch is right about the Disney/Muppet thing. And I think the last 2 Muppet feature Films were Disney distributed.