Censorship on Soxtalk.com

israel4ever

The IP addresses are based out of Virginia because we work for the Federal Government.

no wonder our f***ing asshat government sucks sharon dick.....

paging mr bartman and mr israel4ever.... GET BACK TO f***ING WORK and stop 9-11 part duex from happening.

Someone really needs to turn in their IP addresses to the authorities....my f***ing tax dollars are being misappropriated by the "die anti-semite" twins...I can't post from work, but these guys, whom stand between me and a terrorist entering our country, ARE??

:headshake :stupid :bang :fyou

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

paging mr bartman and mr israel4ever.... GET BACK TO f***ING WORK and stop 9-11 part duex from happening.

Someone really needs to turn in their IP addresses to the authorities....my f***ing tax dollars are being misappropriated by the "die anti-semite" twins...I can't post from work, but these guys, whom stand between me and a terrorist entering our country, ARE??

:headshake  :stupid  :bang  :fyou

:usa :atwork

:headshake  :stupid  :bang  :fyou

I agree. Bull f***ing s***. If they were truely diehard Sox fans, they would probably post from home, instead of work. I have no problem saying that I do not agree with what is going on here.

I agree. Bull f***ing s***. If they were truely diehard Sox fans, they would probably post from home, instead of work. I have no problem saying that I do not agree with what is going on here.

Steve, where did you find the avatar of my neighbor :D :lolhitting

:usa :usa

2) You have "posters" like Apu, for example, who is allowed to spout off his "knowledge" on a myriad of topics, much of which he knows little or nothing about.

3) You have other "posters" who attempt to abuse and mock others, use derogatory and/or inflammatory and/or offensive language towards others; they are not censored or suspended

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Come see us at Terminal 5, Dept. of Homeland Security...there are not any other brother-combos that are Sox fans here.

Which one of you does the juggling?

bad30.JPG

The big meeting went bad, they had to get from terminal 5 back to the north shore . . .

"Guerreros... I mean, Warriers... Come out 'N Play-ee-aaa."

A movie I've not seen in a long time. And what I never got is why didn't all the other gangs just concentrating on beating up the gang that dressed up as freaking mimes? I mean, who doesn't want to beat up mimes?

A movie I've not seen in a long time.  And what I never got is why didn't all the other gangs just concentrating on beating up the gang that dressed up as freaking mimes?  I mean, who doesn't want to beat up mimes?

What a truely bad ass movie. I haven't seen it in some time too. I'm thinking I have to go find it and rent it sometime.

A movie I've not seen in a long time.  And what I never got is why didn't all the other gangs just concentrating on beating up the gang that dressed up as freaking mimes?  I mean, who doesn't want to beat up mimes?

Here's the guys you just want to pound . . . You know Steinbrenner brought in some new talent after they got their asses kicked

furies.jpg

Your mimes highhats.jpg

Bartman and Israel4Ever are the same person as shown by the IP addresses which also reveal where they work -

whether this was reported on ESPN 1000 I do not know because I am in Michigan - but by the same token Bartmnan and I4E are in Virginia where there is less chance of them hearing it than me

funny how they only post at the same time -

so whatever game is being played -  there is something not right here

:huh it means they use the same comp, if they are the same person or not who really knows?

:huh it means they use the same comp, if they are the same person or not who really knows?

actually, I share the same IP address with 20+ other people at work...so concievably I have 20+ "brothers and sisters"

who knows.

they're still jag-offs