Illinois vs Wiscy

Man, it seems like every game is the biggest game of the season, but here we go again. We gotta win this game, if we dont, the big 10 season championship will be out of reach, 2 games is too big of a deficit with so few games remaining.

This time around we gotta stop devin harris, i think Deron should cover him the way he's been playing, and Wilkinson down low has to be forced out of the box. He was getting great position on Augustine in the game up in Madison... This is a monster game, and with only one more home game remaining, we got to take this!

By the way, Mac, Jurko, and Harry are at Legends live on 1000 down in Champaign right now for any students there...

Illinois 68

Wiscy 59

Im feeling good about this one! No close game on my prediction this time. :headbang

GO ILLINI!

I hope Wisconsin wins, as that was the my alma mater.

But they often play inconsistent on the road and the loss of Olando Tucker will hurt against Illinois.

That being said, hopefully Harris and Wilkinson can come up big.

hehe

Not used to being on the other side of the fence on this board, but what are you gonna do.

SB

good, hopefully they can keep it. :) is dee and derron playing well tonite?

Deron is playing solid ball (12 points on 5-10 shooting) as usual of late, Dee hasnt really got too many shots off but did nail one from about 5 feet behind the 3 point line with 3 on shot clock.

Man, that is tough watching this game, i keep thinking we got a rebound, when Wisconsin was getting all of those offensive rebounds. Maybe we should have worn the white home jerseys tonight, but then we would lose the orange feeling...

GO ILLINI!

Man, that is tough watching this game, i keep thinking we got a rebound, when Wisconsin was getting all of those offensive rebounds.  Maybe we should have worn the white home jerseys tonight, but then we would lose the orange feeling...

so we're wearing our orange unis and of course they are wearing their red :lolhitting

and WCIU quite possibly has the lowest quality ever, you can't even read what Wisconsin's ranking in the little scoreboard window, it's too blurry.

is wciu based out of chicago? if i were home i would have a choice between cbs out of champaign or upn out of springfield so i would have the luxury of choosing best quality. its a shame u guys don't have that choice. :o

i think this game will be close. but being an illini fan i think they'll pull out the upset. what's wisconsin's rank in the polls, last i saw they were like 14th i believe. haven't checked this week's polls though.

If you guys win this, I won't be surprised at all. It's hard to coin it as an upset when you're at home during conference play. Look at NC State. They beat Duke at home this weekend, and they just lost at Clemson tonight.

If you guys win this, I won't be surprised at all.  It's hard to coin it as an upset when you're at home during conference play.  Look at NC State.  They beat Duke at home this weekend, and they just lost at Clemson tonight.

good point. especially with illini's home record. i was just basing it on unranked v. ranked tho.