I'm missing the stylistic croonings of PA

cwsox

actually, I share the same IP address with 20+ other people at work...so concievably I have 20+ "brothers and sisters" who knows.  they're still jag-offs

now that we only have PA at nights, something is missing during the days - I can't put my finger on it (nor do I want to) but that unique way that PA has of posting ... it is just missing from soxtalk.

You know PA that "jagoff" is a really localized Chicago term; the rest of the country says "jackoff" but Chicago alone is "jagoff."

hope you are not going crazy going day hours cold turkey.

2k4 has no one to torment, texsox has no one to zing his lines off of, and as for me, well, it just feels a tad bit safer these days. :lol:

but you are missed. greatly.

who do we contact to get your daytime internet restored?

time to stick up for our bud! :headbang :headbang :headbang

cdub,

thanks for the kind words. Some how, some where, I'm like norm from cheers I think. not sure if that's the right anology, honestly I don't watch that show much...I know that Begood is woody harrelson though :lol:

I miss posting, but what can we do? wait until I quit my job at the fascist POS credit union in 82 DAYS!!!!!

not that I'm counting or anything. until then, I'm making due with solitaire, the books of Joshua and 1 Corinthians, and the atkins diet. Clearly I still pay no attention to my job....

2k4 has no one to torment, texsox has no one to zing his lines off of,

Actually, Fanof14 has provided a couple nice opportinities :D

and we found some mimes to make fun of; and like flasoxxjim says, who doesn't want to maim mimes?

It has been a bit quieter around here during the day time.