Ozzie's Not Worried

Pastime

I don't think Ozzie is a Soxtalk poster.  Just saying ...  :)

heh...hey, YAS, you trying to suggest that Soxtalk posters are too negative or something???

:D

Seriously, I think it's a waste of time trying to read too much into what Ozzie says or doesn't say. He talks A LOT, so there are going to be a lot of omissions and repetitions in his interviews. Just look at how many times he's used his "play the game the right way" catchphrase. Ozzie just seems to jabber a lot, so dissecting every quote will just be too frustrating before too long.

would you rather have ozzie say...

yeah i don't know about our pitching.... schoenweis pretty much sucks and whoever the hell we pitch in the 5 spot is going to suck ass.  hopefully buehrle can pitch well and loaiza damn well better win 20 again or we're screwed... and damn... don't even get me started on the bullpen... i've got some japenese dude i've never heard of, koch throwing 85mph straight fastballs, and a bunch of other scrubs whose names i never bothered to learn.  jerry and kenny did a s***ty job and i hope jr sells and kw gets canned so i can get me some decent players.

:notworthy Full Collapse :notworthy

:cheers

:fthecubs

i think its good that ozzie is confident because if he stays confident then it might rub off onto the players. If ozzie gets his team to believe they are good enough to win the central division (which they are) then everything will be all right.

I'd be a lot more confident if we had a (semi) reliable 4th and 5th starter, (and a quality 2B, SS, Catcher, bench!)