Just My Impression.....

CubKilla

but isn't the FOX game of the week supposed to be an unbiased broadcast? WTF????? Between whoever those two announcers were saying that the 2002 Twins had one of the best defenses ever, to Harmon Killebrew calling the Twinkies "America's Team," to their unmitigated joy when Kielty hit the HR off of Buehrle, I felt like I was going to puke. Not to mention these two announcers calling the Twins fans some of the best in baseball (in 2000 the Twins and Expos were in a dead heat for fan ignorance). I felt like I was watching Chip and Joe broadcasting a Sox-Cubs game for chrissakes. And on a day when S'n'R has been temporarily silenced :(

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh you had to go there huh......well at least in nascar if they had someone as annoying as farmer they would just turn up the engine volume and drown him out lol.....now... about dissing my other sport... see you will learn that i go through end of season depression...so let this be your first warning... nascsar is my only relief for the next few weeks before it goes to the end of their season.. then im off the wall.....mess with me and your in serious trouble hon.......store that in the back of your mind for future references......:P

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah heather i watch it sometimes but i would rather be at the game.. its easier on me to watch that way....my eyes go nuts watching those camera men going back and forth so fast its like an idiot with a video camera for the first time...zoom in and zoom out.. fast left fast right.. i can only take so much of that....makes me feel like i was drinking all nite and the worst part is i wake up with a hangover for nothing lol...

Originally posted by CubKilla

but isn't the FOX game of the week supposed to be an unbiased broadcast? WTF????? Between whoever those two announcers were saying that the 2002 Twins had one of the best defenses ever, to Harmon Killebrew calling the Twinkies "America's Team," to their unmitigated joy when Kielty hit the HR off of Buehrle, I felt like I was going to puke. Not to mention these two announcers calling the Twins fans some of the best in baseball (in 2000 the Twins and Expos were in a dead heat for fan ignorance). I felt like I was watching Chip and Joe broadcasting a Sox-Cubs game for chrissakes. And on a day when S'n'R has been temporarily silenced  :(

I only caught the 6th and 7th innings,but i'm still sick.I also wanted to puke looking at the statue of Mary Tyler Moore and Twinkies championship banner.Here's a hint:never put Bert Blyleven and the Jewish Chip Caray (Josh Lewin) in the same broadcasting booth again!!

Here's a warning,Twinkies:Your b**** asses are going down,even if it takes the A's all 5 games (which it won't).

Knowing the Twinkies have trouble with lefties,if I were Art Howe,I pitch Mulder and Zito in games 1 and 2 in Oakland.

But hey,that's just me..... :D:D