Zwan

CubsSuck1

I heard the single, and thought it was horrible. Billy Corgan should have just stopped after Smashing Pumpkins, be cause there is no way he'll ever be able to top SP, and everything will be compared to SP. Though they do have Paz from A Perfect Circle, she's is HOT and extremely talented.

I think they kick ass.  Is there full cd out now?  For a while they just had the single.  If its out, I'm gonna actually go buy a CD. 

I wish the Pumpkins would get back together.

It's just like Chris Cornell, Audioslave will NEVER be better than Soundgarden, Zwan will never be better than Smashing Pumpkins. You just can't top your first project.

Your definately write they won't be better then Pumpkins.

Then again, Look at Dave Grohl. Not saying Foo Fighters is better then Nirvana, but they are still damn good. Then theres Queens of Stoneage which also is really good. Grohl is super talented though.

I still think Zwan is pretty damn good. I was ticked cause they played at the Glasshouse and I missed them. I think the main reason I like them is I can reminous about the Pumpkins cause some of there stuff is similar.

Then again, Look at Dave Grohl.  Not saying Foo Fighters is better then Nirvana, but they are still damn good.  Then theres Queens of Stoneage which also is really good.  Grohl is super talented though.

I still think Zwan is pretty damn good.  I was ticked cause they played at the Glasshouse and I missed them.  I think the main reason I like them is I can reminous about the Pumpkins cause some of there stuff is similar.

I agree with you on Dave Grohl, he is great, but he wasn't the frontman of Nirvana, like he is in Foo Fighters.

Then again, Look at Dave Grohl.  Not saying Foo Fighters is better then Nirvana, but they are still damn good.  Then theres Queens of Stoneage which also is really good.  Grohl is super talented though.

I still think Zwan is pretty damn good.  I was ticked cause they played at the Glasshouse and I missed them.  I think the main reason I like them is I can reminous about the Pumpkins cause some of there stuff is similar.

See I had to change my avatar, cause Grohl rocks so f***ing much!! :headbang