nader '04???

baggio202

Nader may actually be a Republican operative, sent in to destroy the chances of any threatening Democratic presidential candidate.

How very clever, indeed - disguise a Republican spy as a political outsider, have him appeal to the undecided and disenfranchised voters, sway them AWAY from the Democratic candidate and ensure 4 more years for GW.

....it ALLLLLLLL makes sense to me now...... ;) :D

i think its funny democrats keep whinning about nader stealing the '00 election from gore...thats a bunch of bull...the people who voted for nader voted for him because they didnt feel either major party candidate offer them a viable option...so what makes the democrats think gore was entitled to those votes...he didnt earn them or those people would have voted for him

its the same with republicans in '92 when they say perot cost GHW the election...i voted for perot and i did so because neither candidate from the major parties appealed to me...neither main candidate earned my vote..

Nader may actually be a Republican operative, sent in to destroy the chances of any threatening Democratic presidential candidate

Yep, with his 45-yo voting record and activist platforms, how could anyone not believe he's a GOP plant. :rolleyes:

*Apu chorus*

Nader's such a douche

Anyone but Bush!

Some people still can't get over the fact that it's wasn't Ralph Nader who squandered the 2000 election for the Dems. It wasn't even Katharine Harris. It was ALL AL GORE.

Yep, with his 45-yo voting record and activist platforms, how could anyone not believe he's a GOP plant.  :rolleyes:

*Apu chorus*

Nader's such a douche

Anyone but Bush!

Some people still can't get over the fact that it's wasn't Ralph Nader who squandered the 2000 election for the Dems. It wasn't even Katharine Harris. It was ALL AL GORE.

I know it was all Al Gore. I'm just stating now that even Greens and Dems can agree (well most of them at that) that Bush needs to go and the Greens can focus on 2008 especially since they are nowhere close to getting the 5% threshhold to get federal matching funds.