Nader to hand Bush victory

southsider2k5

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't get back to this until now (there was some pretty intense stuff going on at the dorm I live in)

Personally, I think the entire primary system is screwed up because after the beginning, the candidates are damn near set in stone with only about 10% of the nation's electorate voting. Nader even said himself that his ability to get on the ballot and run an effective campaign is "like climbing a cliff using a slippery rope". Wouldn't it make sense for him to use the time, effort, money, resources et al. to solidifying the Green Party as a viable 3rd party in US politics? If even he's admitting that it's gonna be a huge uphill struggle to do this one time thing, then shouldn't use his time rather to build up the base he's already established in the Greens? That's my big beef with Nader...not that he's gonna take votes away because he's not gonna make the ballot in a lot of states in the first place. It's that he is using all this time, effort, etc. to run an already doomed campaign instead of solidifying the Greens as a more viable 3rd option.

With the current events in more states it's difficult to pick a winner out of the pack of Edwards, Kerry, and Dennis. I mean, going into everything we all thought Dean would steamroll through but that didn't happen. It's still a wide race for the Dem candidate.

The environment, the economy, civil rights, the unemployed, etc., can't take four more years of that imbecile Bush running the US into the ground!!!

Bush admin has been a horrible travesty in all respects.

A black eye carved out on the Statue of Liberty.

I'll take a plutocrat Edwards at this point. Hilary. Martin Sheen. Anybody.

His supporters....repent.