Larry Sanders Show

BrandoFan

How come nobody mentions it among the greatest sitcomes?

In the 90's.......Seinfeld is a given....some of the early Fraiser is hilarious.....Newsradio had potential.....Simpsons don't count. That's it.

Any fans?

edit: is Jeffrey Tambore a Dr. Phil 2.0 or what?!

I don't know who Larry Sanders is. While I am an asshole, I do not suck. My humor just must not be as 'whitty' as your humor. Dang, what am I ever to do?

Brando is upset because his ego has taken a major hit. The realization may have set in that not every thread he creates will draw interest. And his consistent attempts to bump this thread will do no justice.....

coleman.jpg

"Who f***ing cares," I say. :D

Brando is upset because his ego has taken a major hit.  The realization may have set in that not every thread he creates will draw interest. And his consistent attempts to bump this thread will do no justice.....

coleman.jpg

"Who f***ing cares," I say. :D

Oooh, burned by my favorite nizzle, Tizzle. Wit MY own gimmick, no less. What can I say, vanity will be my downfall. :headbang

Speaking of egos....Hank's and Larry's big inflated fragile ones are what makes the show especually hilarious.

Note: TLSS is partly responsible for the excellent The Office.

DVDs = good invention.

A lil' date-rapin' would be a start.

I don't even know where to start on this one. Maybe this link is good:

http://dailybeacon.utk.edu/article.php/7498

I like the part where it says 40% of men would rape under certain circumstances. Man, that's hot. Or the part about 25% of college women being the victims of rape or attempted rape. Is it Friday yet? Or that both the FBI and the DOJ say sexual assault is THE most underreported violent crime in America with reporting rates varying from 20-30%. Anyway, bring on another rape joke. They're hilarious.

Hm, maybe I should add that this to the pet peeve thread...

I don't even know where to start on this one. Maybe this link is good:

http://dailybeacon.utk.edu/article.php/7498

I like the part where it says 40% of men would rape under certain circumstances. Man, that's hot. Or the part about 25% of college women being the victims of rape or attempted rape. Is it Friday yet? Or that both the FBI and the DOJ say sexual assault is THE most underreported violent crime in America with reporting rates varying from 20-30%.  Anyway, bring on another rape joke. They're hilarious.

Hm, maybe I should add that this to the pet peeve thread...

Who said anything about women, Soxy?

Connect the dots. ;)