MVP 2004

DonkeyKongerko

Another question. I have a Cable modem for my Comp. If I get the network adpater, can i just unplug the Cable, and stick it in my PS2 when I want to play?? Is it that easy. Im so bad with all that crap, I dont know what im doing.

well, there's alot more complicated ways to do it, but yeah that works. If your PC is close enough to your ps2, you'll have no problems. There is a wire running from the back of your modem to your PC (into your network card) just take out the plug from the card and put it into your PS2, that's how i do it.

What ya mean that Barry isn't in the games?

He left the MLBPA, so now he isn't in any of the games. I know one game replaced him with some 22 year old outfielder named Joe Young or something.

Bonds did it because he felt he could make more money marketing himself, rather then taking the chunk each player in the MLBPA gets or something along those lines.

Here's some fairly new videos off IGN.com. Warning they are pretty big.

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.js...d=493842&adtag= network=ign&site=sports&articleid=493842 &pagetype=medialist&page_title=Play+of+the+Day% 3A+Blame+Canada

The announcing sounds alot better though as this is not from a beta version.

Oh and Heads Up, the PS2 version may have moved up it's release date to March 2nd in stores (not preorder I don't think). A number of EB Games are reporting to say this game will be available by March 3.

Edit: BTW Operationsports has posted MORE video clips. Including some White Sox!!

Here's some fairly new videos off IGN.com.  Warning they are pretty big.

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.js...d=493842&adtag= network=ign&site=sports&articleid=493842 &pagetype=medialist&page_title=Play+of+the+Day% 3A+Blame+Canada

The announcing sounds alot better though as this is not from a beta version.

Oh and Heads Up, the PS2 version may have moved up it's release date to March 2nd in stores (not preorder I don't think).  A number of EB Games are reporting to say this game will be available by March 3.

Edit: BTW Operationsports has posted MORE video clips.  Including some White Sox!!

the game looks SWEET! I fully intend on buying it when I actually have some money. lol

He left the MLBPA, so now he isn't in any of the games.  I know one game replaced him with some 22 year old outfielder named Joe Young or something.

Bonds did it because he felt he could make more money marketing himself, rather then taking the chunk each player in the MLBPA gets or something along those lines.

I hate to say this, but...

What a little b****! :fyou

He left the MLBPA, so now he isn't in any of the games.  I know one game replaced him with some 22 year old outfielder named Joe Young or something.

It just won't be the same slugging homers into the bay as sum1 else. :lol:

Relax guys, EA will find a way to get around it.

Either:

A) They will have a create-a-player face that looks exactly like bonds

or

B) You can just change his name, appearance and make it look like him.

Not that big a deal.

Relax guys, EA will find a way to get around it.

Either:

A) They will have a create-a-player face that looks exactly like bonds

or

B) You can just change his name, appearance and make it look like him.

Not that big a deal.

Just remember.

Roster Player #99 SG for da Bulls.

Same thing will happen with Bonds. :D

From what I read, the majority of the minor leaguers who aren't part of the MLBPA will be in the game but will have different names/numbers than the real person. So the trick is finding out who is who. Like they will have the correct attribute points so you just need to find who is who.

One cool thing to note about the Xbox version. It is the first game to use fully 3 dimensional crowds :o I know it's not that big of a deal, but it sure will be cool to see.

Hey DBAHO, is The Movies coming out on just PC? I remember reading about it, its been a long time coming. It should be darn interesting to play. As for MVP, I will thoroughly enjoy playing it. Especially because the good ole Greenville Braves are on it. I spent at least 4 nights every week out at Greenville Memorial Stadium from 1992 to 1995.  :headbang

Capn12, another Movies update I'd thought u'd be interested in. There's an updated preview for the XBox version from Gamespot and the PC version from IGN along with 5 new screenshots.

XBox Preview

PC Preview