Dream Job

MurcieOne

why the hell did the online voters choose that guy

at the very least, he was 2nd best of the five

both the girl and the loud guy were worse than the dude who got cut

The chick was pretty good, and she's from Chicago, so yeah.

Plus she looks like the girl next door... the one I always wanted to plug up with my wiener.

Thoughts?

Here's mine.... Stuart Scott is a tool and a half.

The asian kid from Stanford was really good. The girl was pretty good too. I'd say the kid from Stanford looks by far away like someone that would be good on sportscenter.

The guy I thought sucked, was the comedian who went last. A few one liners are funny, but its not supposed to be night at the improv. I also want to know about whats going on sports related.

I was at work when it first aired, but they replayed it at midnight, right when i was about to go to sleep. I stayed up into 1 to watch it. Very entertaining, I would have voted for the black guy too, he just wasn't anchor-material. I agree with you guys when i say that the asian guy looks like the favorite right now

I thought the show was pretty cool.

Thoughts...

1st guy- Great, should have not been voted off by people

Chick from Chicago- Average, won't go too far

Guy who got elimianted-Shouldn't have been, Quiggs and Ram-lama-annoying should have been gone

Stanford guy-My fave, perfect for job

I liked the comedian, but he needs some work. I think most importantly they can work on making him more of an anchor. Quigley is awful and so is the chick. Quigs was nervous and was going too fast. The chick was ugly, moved too much, talked to fast, didn't have good writing, did I mention that she was ugly? The guy from Stanford is damn good.

I liked the comedian, but he needs some work. I think most importantly they can work on making him more of an anchor. Quigley is awful and so is the chick. Quigs was nervous and was going too fast. The chick was ugly, moved too much, talked to fast, didn't have good writing, did I mention that she was ugly? The guy from Stanford is damn good.

your forgetting she's a cub fan ;)

Once again our taste in women holds true :lol:

Kristen Kreuk :headbang :headbang

Natalie Portman :headbang :headbang

Stuart Scott is an idiot. He tries so hard to be cool but just comes off like a complete idiot.

The Asian guy was the best, by far ... he stumbled the fewest among the rest, wasn't trying to be overly funny The first guy was a bit arrogant, that's the vibe I got and may have been the reason he got voted off by the viewers. That and the fact that he was the first one and they had voting start from the get-go, which may hurt the first person each and every time.

The one problem I had was everyone except the Asian guy was trying to be so funny with their jokes. In their writing, it was more like they were writing around the jokes than vise versa.

As far as this being a dream job? I could see why people would consider it a dream job, but I personally don't care for it at all.