Haiti near civil war

southsider2k5

Not surprising--and not much can be done to help the Haitians with the current regime in power. Saw Jimmy Carter (and shook his hand :wub: ) and some other speakers talk about this topic this weekend--very enlightening and depressing...

Anyway, I believe it can best be summed up with these words of wisdom: "So like, right now for example. The Haitians need to come to America. But some people are all, "What about the strain on our resources?" Well it's like when I had this garden party for my father's birthday, right? I put R.S.V.P. 'cause it was a sit-down dinner. But some people came that like did not R.S.V.P. I was like totally buggin'. I had to haul ass to the kitchen, redistribute the food, and squish in extra place settings. But by the end of the day it was, like, the more the merrier. And so if the government could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. And in conclusion may I please remind you it does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty. Thank you very much."

Not surprising--and not much can be done to help the Haitians with the current regime in power. Saw Jimmy Carter (and shook his hand  :wub: ) and some other speakers talk about this topic this weekend--very enlightening and depressing...

Anyway, I believe it can best be summed up with these words of wisdom: "So like, right now for example. The Haitians need to come to America. But some people are all, "What about the strain on our resources?" Well it's like when I had this garden party for my father's birthday, right? I put R.S.V.P. 'cause it was a sit-down dinner. But some people came that like did not R.S.V.P. I was like totally buggin'. I had to haul ass to the kitchen, redistribute the food, and squish in extra place settings. But by the end of the day it was, like, the more the merrier. And so if the government could just get to the kitchen, rearrange some things, we could certainly party with the Haitians. And in conclusion may I please remind you it does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty. Thank you very much."

no problem as long as they speak english :)

(prepares to get b****ed out by 90 % of memebers and called racists etc.)