Dick Vitale Drinking Game

I really can't stand the guy...He's such a bandwagoner...

When IU was making their run in the 2002 Final Four, he doubted us all the way....

Probably because we took care of Duke.... ;)

But before we played OU in the Final Four, he said something to the effect of "There's no way the Hoosiers will get by the Sooners, Baby! Sampson is just too good of a coach, and they'll blow the Hoosiers away right out of the gates, Baby!"

After we put a nice whooping on OU, Vitale says....

"I knew it all along, Baby! The Hooooosiers were going to win it, and run right into the championship game! Jefferies, Baby! It's madness, Baby!"

Dicky V.... :fyou

Hahha.. that sounds like a great game. I like how it advises you not to play during a Duke game. Probably a good idea. Personally, i dont mind Dicky V when he's calling a non- ACC game, except when he starts raving about Duke or NC during the telecast. Its also funny when everytime someone mails him or asks him on the radio why he's so Duke biased, he does always say "Whats not to love about Duke."!

Well, at least he doesnt work for CBS, or otherwise he would probably cover the Dukies the whole way through the tourney.