which crime is worse

soxfan420

what crime is worse?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. what crime is worse?

• child molestation
    • Selling weed

But you people do realize that there are web sites/secret societies out there that justify and promote man-child "love"?

:puke  :puke  :puke

And how would you know about these sites

Just kidding, but to go off on a tangent, what kind of punishment should molesters recieve, is life in prison acceptable?

Just kidding, but to go off on a tangent, what kind of punishment should molesters recieve, is life in prison acceptable?

Depends on the age of the victim and the actual act.

I know the law cannot/should not distinguish technicalities and has to protect the weakest victim in the worst case scenario......

But I would give some garden-variety creep copping a feel from or videotaping a 13-yo, say, 5-7 years in the slam......whereas someone who rapes a 9yo in the dark alley, probably 15+ years. He probably won't make it anyway if the rest of the inmates have their say.

But you people do realize that there are web sites/secret societies out there that justify and promote man-child "love"?

:puke  :puke  :puke

What is worse is that the ACLU is defending a prominent boy-man love group (NAMBLA to be specific) pro-bono.

A young boy was murdered and then raped by a gay couple. Lots of NAMBLA literature was found in the couple's home. The family has decided to try to sue NAMBLA, and the ACLU is defending them pro-bono.

In good concious I just could not do that.