Galloway for Keshawn??

As a cowboy fan, I like Keshawn coming to Dallas to join Parcells again, but its such a dissapointment to lose Joey, because his career here was kinda worthless. He hasnt done anything since the ACL injury, and the once fastest wideout in the NFL is just an average receiver now. Maybe it was because Quincy was throwing it to him, but i still thought he would succeed more than he did.

Why is it that Dallas always gets all the guys with past troubles... Does Jerry Jones like having confilicts at all times?

Ugg... well, its just in the talks right now, but I think it will probably happen.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/foot...shawn.galloway/

It'll happen. And I think Portis for Bailey happens too. Also, I think Feeley gets dealt to Miami(and I have no idea why Miami would want him, except for the outside chance he becomes a Delhomme or a Brady or a Warner). And I think Buffalo gives up their 2nd round pick this year for Drew Henson.

Just thought I'd say that.

It'll happen.  And I think Portis for Bailey happens too.  Also, I think Feeley gets dealt to Miami(and I have no idea why Miami would want him, except for the outside chance he becomes a Delhomme or a Brady or a Warner).  And I think Buffalo gives up their 2nd round pick this year for Drew Henson.

Just thought I'd say that.

Yeah I've heard that Buffalo are the favourites to trade for Henson now, but I still got a feeling, Parcells is gonna suprise ppl and make a trade for him since Ramsey and Brunell are off the market. He could sign Fiedler as a backup QB to Quincy though. It'll be interestin to see what they do with Drew Bledsoe if they trade for Henson, I think he's due a $6 million roster bonus sumtime soon.

Yeah I've heard that Buffalo are the favourites to trade for Henson now, but I still got a feeling, Parcells is gonna suprise ppl and make a trade for him since Ramsey and Brunell are off the market. He could sign Fiedler as a backup QB to Quincy though. It'll be interestin to see what they do with Drew Bledsoe if they trade for Henson, I think he's due a $6 million roster bonus sumtime soon.

Bledsoe would be used this year as the starter, however, if he can't get back to atleast being a solid QB(because last year it was pretty much get the snap, drop back 5 steps, and go into the fetal position about every other play), then Henson would take over. Regardless, come 2005, I would expect Drew Henson or whoever the Bills have to be starting.

However, if I'm Parcells, I look to improve at HB first, and then QB. Carter was atleast decent last year, and while he wasn't great or pretty much even a QB who will lead a team to the Superbowl, he will be good enough in the regular season, and with receivers who can catch the ball, especially a Keyshawn Johnson type. However, their Cunningham/Hambrick/Murrell/whoever the hell else was at HB for them last year combo was awful. I'm definately looking for an improvement in the Cowboys there, whether it be by drafting a good HB(like maybe Tatum Bell in the second round) or getting one via trade/FA(getting Corey Dillon or someone like that). Then I look to get Henson or Fiedler, whichever I can either get or whichever is better for the team(like for instance, I'm sure Houston will give Henson up for a first round pick or a second and third round pick, but that probably wouldn't be a wise move...the Bills have the higher pick, therefore making their pick a little more valuable...I think this benefits the Bills and because they have the higher pick, they have leverage over the Cowboys).

I know that this has been reported so I am not denying the possibility, but I don't completely understand how this happens. Didn't TB release him? How is he still a Buc? I thought if you were released then you are essentially a free agent. How do you keep someone's rights when you release them?

I know that this has been reported so I am not denying the possibility, but I don't completely understand how this happens. Didn't TB release him? How is he still a Buc? I thought if you were released then you are essentially a free agent. How do you keep someone's rights when you release them?

Wasn't he put on the IR?

Bledsoe would be used this year as the starter, however, if he can't get back to atleast being a solid QB(because last year it was pretty much get the snap, drop back 5 steps, and go into the fetal position about every other play), then Henson would take over.  Regardless, come 2005, I would expect Drew Henson or whoever the Bills have to be starting.

However, if I'm Parcells, I look to improve at HB first, and then QB.  Carter was atleast decent last year, and while he wasn't great or pretty much even a QB who will lead a team to the Superbowl, he will be good enough in the regular season, and with receivers who can catch the ball, especially a Keyshawn Johnson type.  However, their Cunningham/Hambrick/Murrell/whoever the hell else was at HB for them last year combo was awful.  I'm definately looking for an improvement in the Cowboys there, whether it be by drafting a good HB(like maybe Tatum Bell in the second round) or getting one via trade/FA(getting Corey Dillon or someone like that).  Then I look to get Henson or Fiedler, whichever I can either get or whichever is better for the team(like for instance, I'm sure Houston will give Henson up for a first round pick or a second and third round pick, but that probably wouldn't be a wise move...the Bills have the higher pick, therefore making their pick a little more valuable...I think this benefits the Bills and because they have the higher pick, they have leverage over the Cowboys).

Charlie Casserly doesn't want a 2004 2nd round pick, he's willin to take a 2005 2nd round draft pick so I wouldn't count out da Boys yet. The only way I can see Parcells taking a RB with the 1st pick is if Stephan Jackson or Kevin Jones slip down to #22 which prob ain't gonna happen. We only hav 5 picks in this year's draft so it's gonna be hard to move up and down da board a lot. Parcells will either go for sum size on the DL or even take a CB with their 1st pick, since they prob ain't gonna resign Mario Edwards. The most likely scenario is for Parcells to sign Duce Staley to a 2 to 3 year deal, and draft a RB like Clarett or Cobbs in the 2nd or 3rd round. And if the Redskins don't get Clinton Portis, look for em to trade a 3rd round pick to Cincinatti for Corey Dillon, I don't think Jerry Jones is willin to pay that high a price for a 30 year old RB.

Charlie Casserly doesn't want a 2004 2nd round pick, he's willin to take a 2005 2nd round draft pick so I wouldn't count out da Boys yet. The only way I can see Parcells taking a RB with the 1st pick is if Stephan Jackson or Kevin Jones slip down to #22 which prob ain't gonna happen. We only hav 5 picks in this year's draft so it's gonna be hard to move up and down da board a lot. Parcells will either go for sum size on the DL or even take a CB with their 1st pick, since they prob ain't gonna resign Mario Edwards. The most likely scenario is for Parcells to sign Duce Staley to a 2 to 3 year deal, and draft a RB like Clarett or Cobbs in the 2nd or 3rd round. And if the Redskins don't get Clinton Portis, look for em to trade a 3rd round pick to Cincinatti for Corey Dillon, I don't think Jerry Jones is willin to pay that high a price for a 30 year old RB.

Shoot, I had forgotten about Staley...you are probably right about that.

Also, IMO, if Casserly is smart, he would probably take the Bills 2nd round pick this year. It is higher then Cowboys is(no duh), but both teams could very likely improve next year record wise, so I could see both teams' second round picks getting worse next year too. IMO, if he is smart, he takes the Bills 2nd round pick.