The Cheat's takin' a break

Gene Honda Civic

Hey all,

I wanted to let some of you know, because I am running the fantasy baseball League #2, and was running the rolling mock draft, that I don't plan on being around too much for about the next month.

Somewhere over the past couple weeks, I lost all motivation to post anymore. I don't know what exactly caused it. I would routinely feel the need, although I did restrain myself, to flame people. I've recently been working two jobs, and am looking for more work, so posting may be increasingly difficult.

The main reason for posting this was as an assurance to those in my fantasy league that I will still be around, reading more than posting. And will be active in the fantasy leagues. Also if someone wanted to continue the rolling mock draft that I started(we haven't had one since last thursday), that would be great.

I'm sure I'll regain my motivation to post as the season approaches, but for now, I'm going to be rather scarce around here.

Here's the latest in RPG technology to keep you occupied in my absence: Thy Dungeonman 2

The Cheat