Scrubs

Cali

Wow. Just, WOW.

For fans of the show, Last Night's episode was the best episode of any TV show I've seen in a long time. If that episode doesn't get that show it's long deserved Emmy nomination I don't know what will. Not only the show but the John C. McGinley deserves a nomination as well, as well as Brenden Fraser in a guest staring role, last night even John McGinley said he should get an Emmy nomination for his guest starring role, and after watching him tonight, he should get it.

Easily the funniest show on Television, just for watchin J.D and Dr. Cox. Both r great actors and the show deserves WAY more credit, well down here anyways, where it's been bumped to a 10:30 p.m timeslot in it's second season.

Easily the funniest show on Television, just for watchin J.D and Dr. Cox. Both r great actors and the show deserves WAY more credit, well down here anyways, where it's been bumped to a 10:30 p.m timeslot in it's second season.

Just wait until you get this episode.

And rest assured it's being f***ing with by NBC here in the US as well, for whatever reason.

It was on at 8:30 after Friends, then they moved it to 9:30, then they pre-emted it for that piece of s*** The Apprentice, and now it's on Tuesday at 9:30 after Frasier. Where it has one it's time slot every week it's been there.

It was great, Zach Braff, who plays J.D., was on Jay Leno, and Jay was saying how they moved the show around, and he said "yeah, the problem was we were getting too many viewers, so they had to move us. We requested a saturday morning timeslot, but they said no." :D

Wow. Just, WOW.

For fans of the show, Last Night's episode was the best episode of any TV show I've seen in a long time. If that episode doesn't get that show it's long deserved Emmy nomination I don't know what will. Not only the show but the John C. McGinley deserves a nomination as well, as well as Brenden Fraser in a guest staring role, last night even John McGinley said he should get an Emmy nomination for his guest starring role, and after watching him tonight, he should get it.

I agree. Brenden Frazer was perfect for that role and it was an excellent episode

And rest assured it's being f***ing with by NBC here in the US as well, for whatever reason.

It was on at 8:30 after Friends, then they moved it to 9:30, then they pre-emted it for that piece of s*** The Apprentice, and now it's on Tuesday at 9:30 after Frasier. Where it has one it's time slot every week it's been there.

It was great, Zach Braff, who plays J.D., was on Jay Leno, and Jay was saying how they moved the show around, and he said "yeah, the problem was we were getting too many viewers, so they had to move us. We requested a saturday morning timeslot, but they said no."  :D

I always remember J.D thinkin bout his "perfect moment" and he's on Leno and Leno says "So what do u think J.D?" And J.D says sumthin stupid and proceeds to play his electric guitar crazily. :lol:

It was great, Zach Braff, who plays J.D., was on Jay Leno, and Jay was saying how they moved the show around, and he said "yeah, the problem was we were getting too many viewers, so they had to move us. We requested a saturday morning timeslot, but they said no."  :D

Hey man....quality is quality.

A friend of mine is a HUGE fan of Scrubs. I have long, long given up on sitcoms and am content with my Simpsons, LSS, Seinfeld, Fraiser, Mash, Family Guy, CyE DVD's.....Anyway, that friend said the show is funny and I've reluctantly seen 5 or 6 eps and think he's right. The thing is, given how PITIFUL every other sitcom (possibly excluding the overrated Arrested Development) in the last 2-3 years has been, Scrubs is literally in the league of its own IMO

Funny stuff. Lose Tara Reid though. Seriously.

Whoa, where do you get the cojones to call arguably the only watchable and relevant reality TV out there "piece of s***"?    :angry:

I don't like it when any reality show gets precedent of a quality TV show (and I emphasize quality) If they were putting it on instead of some of the other crap on NBC, I wouldn't really care.

Rite now Amy Smart or "TCW" Tasty Coma Wife is on on the episodes down here at the moment.

Yeah, I know. Amy Smart tested through the roof in the down-under screenings, so the producers re-shot all the episodes with her for you guys.

Here in the US, we're still stuck with Tara Reid.

Could be worse though -- over in Canuckland, they got Sally Kellerman as Danni.