My email to Jay Mariotti

YASNY

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when you tell me that you're not gay, I don't believe you, because if you weren't gay, then you wouldn't have to tell us this because we'd already know, correct?

i seem to remember some argument back in october with people calling others gay and arguments about gays and if i remember correctly it ended with 3 banishments. So i suggest dropping the subject right now man.

Look man, it ain't deutsch bag, it's douchebag.  How are you going to tell a kraut what's what?  When you say these things, it makes you look like a damn fool.

Brando, you should just admit that you don't have quite as much experience as the omniscient ninefour.

He's obviously a pussy, and has had very close experience with douchebags.

And the proper spelling is douche bag, its two words einstien.

i seem to remember some argument back in october with people calling others gay and arguments about gays and if i remember correctly it ended with 3 banishments. So i suggest dropping the subject right now man.

I strongly suggest that too

very strongly

ain't no one waiting to act this time around and I am just about to read the whole thread

just read the thread - nothing yet without a warning -

whitesox56789 gives good advice and that is warning enough

As the Chatroom Admin ( :D ), I WARN all of you!!!

Seriously though, this is the stupidest argument ever. We're all Sox fans. Some may not be smarter than the other, but we all love the same exact team. Can't this bring us back together? The banning of another Sox fan is wholly unnecessary, unless they were a Cubs fan.

Starting fights with other board members?  When was that?  I never started anything.  All that I did was respond.

And when you tell me that you're not gay, I don't believe you, because if you weren't gay, then you wouldn't have to tell us this because we'd already know, correct?

First off you don't know anything about me. To assume I'm a homosexual is so f***ing ignorant it makes me want to hurl. Your stupidity is overwhelming to me, and this will be the last time I ever respond to your ignorant ass. I have two words left to say to you and that is all:

f*** OFF! :finger

CWSOX45

Look everybody, the key is to send classy, carefully thought emails to Mariotti. It would be easy to send an email with the text being, "Hey Mariotti, f*** OFF DIPs***!" That's the type of s*** he would expect. YASNY's email was a perfect example of how to throw him off. It was carefully crafted and brought plenty of logic. When you hit Mariotti with the facts, he'll respond like most Cub fans do: With a childish comeback and response. Look at how he responded to YASNY. It is quite clear now that Mariotti is high on rhetoric and low on facts. Use the facts against him. He has no avenue to back out of. Don't spam his mailbox; you just give him an easy way out to bash Sox fans. If we all keep sending him emails with the facts, if nothing else, he'll know that Sox fans aren't as gullible and stupid like Cub fans are, whether he wants to admit it or not.

First off you don't know anything about me. To assume I'm a homosexual is so f***ing ignorant it makes me want to hurl. Your stupidity is overwhelming to me, and this will be the last time I ever respond to your ignorant ass. I have two words left to say to you and that is all:

f*** OFF!  :finger

CWSOX45

Well, when you first responded, I didn't have any ammunition, whereas others provided plenty. So I had to improvise. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'm sure that you're heterosexual.

Then again, I doubt it.

But I'll cut out the homosexual bashing.

Brando, you should just admit that you don't have quite as much experience as the omniscient ninefour.

He's obviously a pussy, and has had very close experience with douchebags.

And the proper spelling is douche bag, its two words einstien.

Oh, you're such a tough guy. Are you and Brandofan butt buddies? Oh, I'm sorry, there I go again with the homosexual bashing. I have to cut that out.

And the spelling is correct, douche bag. The fact that it's two different words is a separate matter altogether. Ha ha, you thought you had something there.

As I cannot see much good coming out of this brawl, I'm gonna close this thread. I know alll of us are getting antsy with ST starting and all, but that's no justification to go nuts.

If anyone has any issues with this, I'm always avaliable on AIM, you can email me, shoot me a PM or whatever....but arguments like this are just really stupid.

Alex