Im disgusted with WGN...

T R U

Last night before I fell asleep I saw a commercial on WGN that had a bunch of Cubs fans at Wrigley holding up signs.. and then it went to this old man holding a tissue to his eye and said...

"Cubs Baseball is Coming"

I thought I was gonna throw up..

yes what was I thinking

but dont doubt me, I was born and raised in Chicago and the Sox have been my favorite team since I can remember.. I hate the Yankees, just want something done about this because its unfair.. and is ruining the game

Last night before I fell asleep I saw a commercial on WGN that had a bunch of Cubs fans at Wrigley holding up signs.. and then it went to this old man holding a tissue to his eye and said...

"Cubs Baseball is Coming"

I thought I was gonna throw up..

What do you expect? Look who owns that station? :rolleyes:

Gee baseball promoting a team that has a legit chance at the WS, who would have thought. The best teams always get the press. I'm seeing and hearing Cubs stuff down here, mostly along the lines of can Houston beat them this year? I wonder why no one outside Chicago cares if the Sox are going to finish 2 or 3rd.

It's a nightmare and getting worse.