Willie batted .450

BrandoFan

Relating back to something said earlier by The Cheat I believe, I don't think Harris will be anywhere near as good as Johnson was. I think Lance is the only person to ever lead both leagues in hits in consecutive seasons.

If Harris can just play well enough to play second base every day I will be satisfied.

Relating back to something said earlier by The Cheat I believe, I don't think Harris will be anywhere near as good as Johnson was.  I think Lance is the only person to ever lead both leagues in hits in consecutive seasons.

If Harris can just play well enough to play second base every day I will be satisfied.

You are indeed correct about One Dog.

.475 is .475 ia .475

25 ab is not as good as 250 ab, but I'll take it for now.  I still maintain that Willie was never given a chance to find his groove at the majors.

I agree with you there. But what did he hit, .212? ...Based on what you said ,212 is ,212 is .212. It can't be both ways.

The strangest thing just happened in this thread. I have never seen this person admit they were wrong or made a mistake until this thread. However it happened. Then, of course, an insult accompanied it.  :huh

I've admitted when I'm wrong plenty of times...

You're a jagbag because I admitted I was in a rush yet felt compelled to cheer '04 when he corrected me, even after I ADMITTED BEFORE that I could very well be incorrect.

And you're even more of a jagbag for making this stupid ass post. If the shoe fits..

I still can't find any stats that show these numbers........

Is there anything on rotoworld? They usually have winterball #'s. I can't get on there from work. Anyone who heard the entire thing.. did he mention what league he played in?

Is there anything on rotoworld? They usually have winterball #'s. I can't get on there from work. Anyone who heard the entire thing.. did he mention what league he played in?

Baseball America has winterball numbers and that is what they list. 3 games, 10 AB's, 2 hits.....

Can't find any other stats than those.

Hmmm.. dunno then. Maybe he was referring to the games he played on PlayStation..  :lol:

Hell, I can hit better than .450 on playstation. ;-)

Speaking of, the new MVP Baseball coming out this spring will feature teams sporting the Minor League uniforms of all AA and AAA clubs. That should be pretty cool.