Woman Dies while

SnB

On the news this morning, they we're talking to people who we're crying after coming out of the movie. I'm sure the movie is hard to sit through for some really religious people, but some of the people they talked to sounded like they expected something else to happen. Like Jesus would slay everyone with light-saber.

Ok, enough out of me.

On the news this morning, they we're talking to people who we're crying after coming out of the movie. I'm sure the movie is hard to sit through for some really religious people, but some of the people they talked to sounded like they expected something else to happen. Like Jesus would slay everyone with light-saber. 

Ok, enough out of me.

It is a joke. What do people expect? It is rated R for a reason, plus it has been stated that it is pretty tough to swallow.

Personally, I can't wait to find out how it ends, I have a hunch Jesus will score the winning goal against the Russians.

It is a joke. What do people expect? It is rated R for a reason, plus it has been stated that it is pretty tough to swallow.

Personally, I can't wait to find out how it ends, I have a hunch Jesus will score the winning goal against the Russians.

Jesus , gets the puck in the slot from the Holy Spirit , He shoots , He scores!!!!!...do you believe in miracles ??? ..YES!!!!!!!.. :cheers

I just have to say, I just got home from the movie and it was really amazing. Now, to be fair this comes from a person who is deeply religious, so obviously I have a slightly differant view than someone who is watching it for content. It really is very moving if you truely believe that he was the son of God and died for all. It was almost hard NOT to be moved by it. I didnt cry like several people around me, but deep down it really touches you. You really do get an understand of what He really went though for all of us.

Now, with that being said, YES it was very graphic. But not all the time. So, dont freak out about it being all guts, all the time. This woman died during the crusifiction scene, which is probably the most tame "graphic" part of the film. There are parts where you literally see flesh being torn from him.

Moving... Yes.

Graphic... yes.

Worthing seeing by all who believe and those who have questions... absolutely.

I just have to say, I just got home from the movie and it was really amazing. Now, to be fair this comes from a person who is deeply religious, so obviously I have a slightly differant view than someone who is watching it for content. It really is very moving if you truely believe that he was the son of God and died for all. It was almost hard NOT to be moved by it. I didnt cry like several people around me, but deep down it really touches you. You really do get an understand of what He really went though for all of us.

Now, with that being said, YES it was very graphic. But not all the time. So, dont freak out about it being all guts, all the time. This woman died during the crusifiction scene, which is probably the most tame "graphic" part of the film. There are parts where you literally see flesh being torn from him.

Moving... Yes.

Graphic... yes.

Worthing seeing by all who believe and those who have questions... absolutely.

im gonna try and see it this weekend..probably have to go to the 12pm show or an after midnight showing...but i gotta see it :cheers

im gonna try and see it this weekend..probably have to go to the 12pm show or an after midnight showing...but  i gotta see it :cheers

Just make sure that you can handle the graphic violence. (at least on one occasion you can literally see his flesh ripped from him) It is prety bad, but i can handle stuff like that. Not all can though.

Do you get to watch movies for free, BeGood?

Ya and so do my friends and family as long as it isnt a Sat night or Fri night.

I dont think I can take all of this movie, but I did watch the 1st 10 minutes which only had Jesus gettin beat up a little bit.

Ya and so do my friends and family as long as it isnt a Sat night or Fri night.

I dont think I can take all of this movie, but I did watch the 1st 10 minutes which only had Jesus gettin beat up a little bit.

That's awesome.

Our church is going to see it next week and I might go. I don't know if I would like all the gore I've heard about. But it cant be much worse than dissecting and skinning rats like we have been doing in Biology class.

During the Passion at my theatre many people walked out during the middle of it, guess they couldnt take it.

I didnt see that at the one I went too, although I was so consentrated on the film ai really never looked. lI will tell you thsi though, at the end the croud was dead silent. you could have heard a pin drop. Then the whole audience applauded. I cant think of a time that more then like 20 people applauded, let alone the whole place.

During the Passion at my theatre many people walked out during the middle of it, guess they couldnt take it.

i saw it at loews at the streets of woodfield and no one walked out that i saw...after the movie there were afew people crying but not as many as ithought would have...i think by now people have heard enough about the movie to prepare themselves a little bit better

i saw it at loews at the streets of woodfield and no one walked out that i saw...after the movie there were afew people crying but not as many as  ithought would have...i think by now people have heard enough about the movie to prepare themselves a little bit better

Agreed. I went to AMC 30 in Barrington and some about the smae thing.