The Bartman Ball's Press Conference

C.Rector

hey i go to marist  ;) but it sucks so I take no offense.  :lol:

But unfortunately, i'd say the baseball fans there are about 50/50, sox and cubs.  Which is pathetic for being a south side school.

Wow...Larry Silva is not very well liked over at my school. The boy is just an asshole. Just not a nice kid, me and him have had some brawls. Phil Davidson is a nice kid though. Great to see Murphy win a state title, great news for the conference.

This is cubs idiocy at its worst. Did I hear right they spent $3,000 for a night just for the ball? If I were a cub fan Id be ashamed at what these fools are doing. They think theyre gonna blow up the ball and all their problems are solved. Well, will see. I hope it blows up all in their faces. :fthecubs

:fthecubs This whole thing is RIDICLIOUS. Burning some lousy ass ball that was barley apart of your team losing the NLCS. wow what have cubs fan come too? This just goes to show cubs fans are just lame and if they think burning a baseball is gonna give them some sort of luck then they better burn a-gonz w/ it.

also i know someone else said that if this ever happened to the sox then no one should show up. IF THIS EVER HAPPENS TO US SHOOT ME! i will refuse to take part in some lame ceremony.

AHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

:fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

I have a suggestion!! At 7:30 tonight, How about saving the ball and blowing up the team instead??? Then we can finally read about a real Chicago baseball team in the paper for once!!!!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

agreed. :fthecubs

oh ya cubs fans should be ashamed to be cubs fans today. This is abosof***inlutely ridiculous

GO SOX!