Cross some fingers for me guys

southsider2k5

Actually this one is different.  I am meeting with WSW tommorrow after work.  Hopefully one of those things shakes loose.  I can't find any interviews for like 6-8 months then within a week I have 3 big leads... go figure.

Always happens like that. I got 2 actual offers since last Tuesday.. and I'm not even actively looking. :huh

But the job I really, REALLY want isn't able to interview me until after spring training so I'm hanging tight until then.

bush_fingers_crossed.jpg

Washington (IWR Satire) - The Bush Administration today released a photo, which they claim proves that President Bush wasn't lying about Iraq's attempt to acquire uranium in Africa in his State of the Union (SOTU) address.

"We knew the Brit's Nigerian data was a bit dodgy, so the President was instructed to keep his fingers crossed during the entire SOTU speech.

The photo clearly shows that the President indeed had his fingers crossed making him technically exempt from telling any falsehoods.  It was Karl's idea," said press secretary Ari Fleischer.

They are crossed.

elisha_fingers_crossed_small.jpg