Kerry taking money from Bennidict Arnolds

southsider2k5

oh gees the MSNBC blurp of the day?

I don't see the story or the outrage here

Youn know I voted for Edwards who has primary after caucus after primary - he never even campaigned here - Kerry has been everywhere and he has won by effort and work

if you are looking for purity, I will doubt you will find it

there is not a hint that Kerry has changed a single position because of some of the people who ahve given him money - I would bet these same folks gave money to the Bush campaign - a lot of people at that level give money to both parties in varying degrees - hell, I gave money to Dean, Edwards, Kerry, and Clark - Kerry's election would be adverse to these contributors one this one issue, unless we see a policy change, this is hardly the first time this has ever happened in humam history

as far as Kerry better than Bush?

Supreme Court and all judicial nominations

honesty to the American people unless yiou still believe in WOMD and immininet threat

the ability to work with other nations in the world and not play cowboy and not blow global good will

spending

the deficit - your children's inheritance

not dividing Americans as Bush has done and is doing now with his constitutional amendment

the new hints to cut Social Security payments

intelligence

national security, the PATRIOT Act, etc etc etc

there are so many ways that whoever the nominee is, if it is Kerry, is far, far superior to what we have got now, and what we have got now has got to go

oh gees the MSNBC blurp of the day?

I don't see the story or the outrage here

Youn know I voted for Edwards who has primary after caucus after primary - he never even campaigned here - Kerry has been everywhere and he has won by effort and work

if you are looking for purity, I will doubt you will find it

there is not a hint that Kerry has changed a single position because of some of the people who ahve given him money - I would bet these same folks gave money to the Bush campaign - a lot of people at that level give money to both parties in varying degrees - hell, I gave money to Dean, Edwards, Kerry, and Clark - Kerry's election would be adverse to these contributors one this one issue, unless we see a policy change, this is hardly the first time this has ever happened in humam history

as far as Kerry better than Bush?

Supreme Court and all judicial nominations

honesty to the American people unless yiou still believe in WOMD and immininet threat

the ability to work with other nations in the world and not play cowboy and not blow global good will

spending

the deficit - your children's inheritance

not dividing Americans as Bush has done and is doing now with his constitutional amendment

the new hints to cut Social Security payments

intelligence

national security, the PATRIOT Act, etc etc etc

there are so many ways that whoever the nominee is, if it is Kerry, is far, far superior to what we have got now, and what we have got now has got to go

The problem is, when you start looking for anybody but Bush, you usually don't find much better. And the more I read and see about John Kerry, he is just George Bush in democratic clothing. He will tell the same lies, be influenced by the same money, and will do not what is best for the country, but what the money tells him is right.

If you want to go issue, by issue we can.

But right now, Kerry and Bush sounds like the samethings to me. Expensive mouth pieces.