Last NBA draft

I really miss Nick playing this year. He is a wonderful talent.

I remember that Texas game last year, greatest single game performance I have ever seen by a college player.

Also, I just saw Nick last weekend with his arm in a sling. We took some shots and talked for a while, seems he loves Seattle. Me and Nick were lab partners back in thte day.

Lets let Darko score in double digits before we start billing him as a potential future all star.

While he may never be pre-injury Sabonis (would have been one of NBA's all time greats), for a 17-18 used to a completely diffrent style ball, he's alright.

I agree that he is much harder to project. but I have a feeling 4-5 years from now, he'll be in the All-Star game.

Easily da best draft in da last 5 years. 2 studs in James and Melo, while Wade, Hinrich, Milicic and Bosh will easily get in the all - star game sumtime durin their careers. There were a lot of good 2nd round picks as well, like Keith Bogans, Luke Walton.

Easily da best draft in da last 5 years. 2 studs in James and Melo, while Wade, Hinrich, Milicic and Bosh will easily get in the all - star game sumtime durin their careers. There were a lot of good 2nd round picks as well, like Keith Bogans, Luke Walton.

ya i think all thes guys have the potential to be all stars.

sorry if someone already said that

Hinrich isn't going to be an all-star, perhaps you all are smoking some funky stuff up in Chi-town. Don't get too excited that he's putting up numbers for the 3rd worst team in the NBA, that doesn't translate into all-star.

Hinrich isn't going to be an all-star, perhaps you all are smoking some funky stuff up in Chi-town.  Don't get too excited that he's putting up numbers for the 3rd worst team in the NBA, that doesn't translate into all-star.

Nobody says he'll be a perennial All-Star starter -- just that once he learns the league (you could actually see him improve his decision-making in almost every game), starts getting calls from the refs and gets a few teammates who can shoot worth a damn and draw double teams........he'll be a 17pt/10as/4reb/2stl player with a good D and fans' goodwill.

In an off year, that translates to an All-Star reserve spot or two.

Watch some games next time. It helps.

:rolleyes: I've got NBA League Pass brotha, sorry I don't watch the Bulls that often cause they flat out suck.

For some reason I continue to watch. Then I turned to the democratic debates. Bulls were sucking so I figured I could at least educate myself on the democratic candidates.

Hinrich is great, but this team has some definate concerns. Lakers-Kings game has been good though.

:rolleyes: I've got NBA League Pass brotha, sorry I don't watch the Bulls that often cause they flat out suck.

Then withhold your judgement, partna.

For someone billed as a bench player coming in, White Boy Kirk can flat-out ball.

He'll be a good all-around player a year or two from now. Hell, check out his February #s and compare to his Nov-Dec production. Every single aspect of his game, from free throws to splitting double teams to checking the point (he shut down Francis, J-Williams and Bibby just recently), has improved in just a month or two.......... Don't get me wrong, his tentative 2-point jumper still needs work and he's so scared of refs blowing the whistle on the D. end at the slightest touch, he often plays it TOO safe.....But both are correctable.

If only he weren't surrounded by heartless pussies who can hardly do anything on either (and I mean it) end of the floor. Curry, Craw are dumb, lazy and soft while Davis and Gill are simply too old. They can't make a lay-up half the time and I am not even gonna mention Quame f***in' Brown not even bothering to guard Eddie Curry since the latter wouldn't know what fighting for the spot is if it gave him a haircut. And other similar things that detract from Hinrick's effectiveness. If John Stockton had to plays with these yahoos.....

Then withhold your judgement, partna. 

For someone billed as a bench player coming in, White Boy Kirk can flat-out ball.

He'll be a good all-around player a year or two from now.  Hell, check out his February #s and compare to his Nov-Dec production. Every single aspect of his game, from free throws to splitting double teams to checking the point (he shut down Francis, J-Williams and Bibby just recently), has improved in just a month or two.......... Don't get me wrong, his tentative 2-point jumper still needs work and he's so scared of refs blowing the whistle on the D. end at the slightest touch, he often plays it TOO safe.....But both are correctable. 

If only he weren't surrounded by heartless pussies who can hardly do anything on either (and I mean it) end of the floor.  Curry, Craw are dumb, lazy and soft while Davis and Gill are simply too old.    They can't make a lay-up half the time and I am not even gonna mention Quame f***in' Brown not even bothering to guard Eddie Curry since the latter wouldn't know what fighting for the spot is if it gave him a haircut. And other similar things that detract from Hinrick's effectiveness. If John Stockton had to plays with these yahoos.....

He is a good player, I never disputed that.

Just hold off on calling him an all-star for now.