bartman explosion

Ishmookie

Look what their doing to one of their own is right, especially since it is NOT his fault they did not make the World Series. But the scapegoat always has to be the innocent one, huh?

Hey Cubs fans, ever hear of Alex Gonzalez, Mr. Stonehands?

What a bunch of b****es.

Look what their doing to one of their own is right, especially since it is NOT his fault they did not make the World Series.  But the scapegoat always has to be the innocent one, huh? 

Hey Cubs fans, ever hear of Alex Gonzalez, Mr. Stonehands?

What a bunch of b****es.

:fthecubs

i hope every cubs fan burns in hell

Every single Cub fan I talked to at work today wanted nothing to do with this nonsense. Most wouldn't even acknowledge it and the ones that did were pissed as hell that it was happeing. They weren't amused by any of it. What I am trying to say is these people were just out there because they thought it was cute or funny or cool or just something to do. In other words morons! Sheep! Followers! It was the most idiotic thing I have ever heard of. If they wanted to give to charity then why didnt they just donate the money they spent on the ball to a charity. BECAUSE THEY WANTED PUBLICITY! And of course the media all thought it was great, dumbasses!