MVP Baseball Preview Video

Mr. Showtime

I'm definetly getting MVP. It will be my first MVP purchase, usually get MLB from 989 but EA does an obvious better job.

Is it hard to hit in MVP? Does it have guess the pitch? Just wonderin'

it was easy to hit, but they said they changed it around to make it harder so i dont know. I dont know about the pitching thing either.

MVP will be getting my purchase this year. It looks absolutely amazing. Last year I got High Heat, awesome game, crappy graphics and the company went out of business so I can't get it this year :( . In 2001, 2002 I got the all star games, never that impressed by them.

I'm definetly getting MVP. It will be my first MVP purchase, usually get MLB from 989 but EA does an obvious better job.

Is it hard to hit in MVP? Does it have guess the pitch? Just wonderin'

Im a first time MVP buyer too. I did play it all the time vs. friends last summer. In the past I had bought Triple Play and Slugfest.

Your this first person I know who buys 989. I think, along with most people I talk to, the games are like 3 years behind everyone else. Any reason you stick by them??

I used to play MLB in college all the time with dorm buddies and got hooked. I'm done with 989 probably. Will be going the way of MVP.

989 is the constant bottom-feeder of the sports game market. They haven't had a decent game out since that "nfl blitz-type" game on the ps1. The name's not coming to me. But they have not had one decent sports game for the PS2, they're always at least 2-3 years behind on graphics and concepts.

you can watch tutorial videos on how to play and on the fielding one they show Jose make an error :lolhitting

on the hitting one they have #27 on the sox batting (which is Jaime Burke now) but he isnt Jaime Burke. He might be a legendary player that im drawing a blank on. You cant read his jersey.