Bears Message Board

WSoxShuf

It's still up, you just have to use this link.

http://boards.chicagobears.com/

Head on over to NFL-fans.com if you have problems logging in.  It's great, you get info for all teams, but bears fans outnumber everyone else by a huge margin.  I know ChiSoxFan post over there alot.

plus we need more sox fans over there to combat the flubs fans :headbang

I used to post alot on the Bears message board, but the moderator was such a clueless moron. He would let trolls spam the board with all types of crap and when some people complained, the mod would ban them. I was never banned, but I got sick and tired of having to put people on ignore. NFL-Fans is alot better. When I posted the link, I didn't know so many people would respond! But everybody come aboard, whether you're a Bears fan or not. The more, the merrier!

Cbfans.com looks to be a very popular site, but im not a fan on how it is layed out. Ill give it a try though.

I'm with you on that Tony. It makes it a little difficult to navigate, but I will give it a shot.

I'm with you on that Tony.  It makes it a little difficult to navigate, but I will give it a shot.

I go there every once in a while and if you go into your settings you can make the board look a lot more like this one. Make it a flat board, instead of a threaded board.

• 1 month later...
Well invision board, but ya same thing. The new site is freaking awesome.  I am looking forward to getting some time and catching out all the interactive features.  Grossman is now my wallpaper on my computer at work. ;)  :D

The "montser hits" -- I think thats what it was called -- thing was pretty cool