Hinrich Triple Double

WSoxShuf

This was definately one of Hinrich's worse offensive games but he is so gusty that even on bad shooting nights he brings a lot to the cllub.

JC played really good and Curry dominated.

One guy I really liked yesterday was Dupree. I think with a little coaching this guy could turn into a really explosive 6th man. The guy has Erob's athletic ability and just loves to slash to the basket. If he improves his shot, then it will make it easier to drive in. I think in a year or two he will be starting for some team in the NBA.

Oh ya, I have to think that Chandler is going to get dealt with someone like Williams or Davis (Someone who makes money) for maybe even an Antwan Jamison. This assumes that the Bulls are in a position to take Ekafor.

I Think they will go with Ekafor and use him as the defensive big man to play alongside Curry. Ekafor is fantastic defensively and will be a great all around player and he already has more offensive moves and game then Tyson. Plus the Bulls can use Tyson to get that outside scorer they need, which isn't really available in the draft.

Paxson seems to really like Ekafor...the question is will the Bulls hold the #1 pick.

I don't care much for the NBA but I have to chuckle at all the bold predictions before the season that the Bulls would make the Playoffs, yet we are now talking about the #1 pick instead. My Juggernaugt Miami Heat are perhaps going to make it and I had zero expectations.