Funny Game

greasywheels121

• 1 year later...

The 2nd test that mrs hennigan gives you is f***ing impossible, she constantly stares at the dudes seat, then spins for 2 seconds and then stares and your seat so you cant get back. I waited like 5 minutes and she was just staring there so i figured i didnt do it in time, which is impossible since she was staring at the other guys seat up until then. Ive done it about 20 times now and i cant do it.

Its stupid because you cant cut through the backs of seats and the desk, you have to go all the way around.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 08:45 PM)
The 2nd test that mrs hennigan gives you is f***ing impossible, she constantly stares at the dudes seat, then spins for 2 seconds and then stares and your seat so you cant get back. I waited like 5 minutes and she was just staring there so i figured i didnt do it in time, which is impossible since she was staring at the other guys seat up until then. Ive done it about 20 times now and i cant do it.

Its stupid because you cant cut through the backs of seats and the desk, you have to go all the way around.

same here. thats as far is i can get. of course i also thought that about level 4 on classroom 1 and i finally beat that... :ph34r:

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
same here. thats as far is i can get. of course i also thought that about level 4 on classroom 1 and i finally beat that... :ph34r:

Alright. Go directly to the student, and cheat. Once the teacher looks that way, at the front of the class, go to the corner. Go back up and cheat the rest of the way. After that, you have to go through the 2nd row, and then down to your seat. It's a little tricky getting through the row, but it can be done.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 09:01 PM)
Alright.  Go directly to the student, and cheat.  Once the teacher looks that way, at the front of the class, go to the corner.  Go back up and cheat the rest of the way.  After that, you have to go through the 2nd row, and then down to your seat.  It's a little tricky getting through the row, but it can be done.

oh gee, now ya tell me after closing the game... :lol:

• 1 year later...