Aristide resigns and flees Haiti

southsider2k5

And this will happen again in another few years when people realizr that they are still poor. Insted of paying money to send in troops how bout we use that money to build them up economically so there will not be another revolution.

How bout we just let the idiots kill each other. Who gives a crap what happens there anyway?

How bout we just let the idiots kill each other.  Who gives a crap what happens there anyway?

Oh, i see. As long as they don't have oil like Iran, or the suez canal like egypt we should just let them kill themeselves. In both those instances the cia intervined

Not to get to serious, but what gives you the right to call them idiots. You should check your ethnocetrism at the door. America is not god

:usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

Oh, i see. As long as they don't have oil like Iran, or the suez canal like egypt we should just let them kill themeselves. In both those instances the cia intervined

Not to get to serious, but what gives you the right to call them idiots. You should check your ethnocetrism at the door. America is not god

:usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa

What gives me the right to call them idiots?? Well lets see here. They are poor and destitute so what do they do? They start killing each other and take a torch to their cities. Brilliant. Now they are more poor and more destitute.

No, America is not god but at least we are smart enough to learn from the past and not fight civil war after civil war to settle our internal problems.

I see troops are coming in from America and even from Canada, they took over the main local airport I think. Sad things is, this Aristide was their 1st democractic president, and the people who elected him ended up hating him. But in situations like these u can't let em sort it out b/w themselves, they need peacekeepers and aid as soon as possible to clear up that mess.

I see troops are coming in from America and even from Canada, they took over the main local airport I think. Sad things is, this Aristide was their 1st democractic president, and the people who elected him ended up hating him. But in situations like these u can't let em sort it out b/w themselves, they need peacekeepers and aid as soon as possible to clear up that mess.

There is a reason they hated him. Basically the guy stole the last election.