Unreal...

Steff

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/02/29/brf...d.ap/index.html

Man hit, dragged 8 miles by SUV

Monday, March 1, 2004 Posted: 3:41 AM EST (0841 GMT)

SPRINGFIELD, Virginia (AP) -- A sport utility vehicle hit a man on an interstate highway Sunday and dragged his body -- apparently lodged in the suspension -- 8 1/2 miles to the driver's home, police said.

Josuel Galdino, 25, of Lorton, was charged with manslaughter, driving while intoxicated and felony hit-and-run after calling police to report a man's body was caught in the front-end suspension of his SUV.

Fairfax County Police spokeswoman Sophia Grinnan said Galdino hit Fitsum Gebreegziabher, 27, of Woodbridge, who had gotten out of his car after getting a flat tire on Interstate 95 southwest of Washington, D.C.

Grinnan said Galdino was traveling in a southbound lane near the Fairfax County Parkway when he hit Gebreegziabher.

Galdino was held without bond Sunday. Arraignment was scheduled for Monday morning, said police spokesman Terry Williams.

It was not immediately clear whether Galdino had an attorney.

No, I believe you. It was on an old episode. They had no "real" reports and said it couldn't happen because people would see him driving with the person stuck to the car. See...in the UL the person was stuck to the bumper for all to see and the driver didn't find him until the next morning when he went out to his car to get his smokes.

No, I believe you. It was on an old episode. They had no "real" reports and said it couldn't happen because people would see him driving with the person stuck to the car. See...in the UL the person was stuck to the bumper for all to see and the driver didn't find him until the next morning when he went out to his car to get his smokes.

Good grief. That's disgusting.

Kind of like that woman in Texas (I think it was Texas??) who left the man stuck in her windshield in her garage to die. :angry:

Kind of like that woman in Texas (I think it was Texas??) who left the man stuck in her windshield in her garage to die.  :angry:

Yeah, they made reference to that, but it didn't qualify b/c the chick knew about the guy. The UL says that the driver knew he hit something, but thought it was an animal and then forgot to check it out once he got home.

Kind of like that woman in Texas (I think it was Texas??) who left the man stuck in her windshield in her garage to die.  :angry:

remember the story last year about the crackhead that ran a guy over and he stuck in her windshield..and because she was on drugs she was afraid to tell anyone..so she drove home and parked her car in the garage with the guy still stuck there and he hung for like 2 days before he died...

now this one was bad but i cant see anything topping that one

that was about the crackhead that ran a guy over and he stuck in her windshield..and because she was on drugs she was afraid to tell anyone..so she drove home and parked her car in the garage with the guy still stuck there and he hung for like 2 days before he died...

now this one was bad but i cant see anything topping that one