• Sandra Bullock
    • Liv Tyler
    • Cathrine Zeta-Jones
    • Nicole Kidman
    • Renee Zellweger
    • Jennifer Garner
    • Diane Lane
    • Other

The only thing I don't like about her is the tatoos. IMO, she could have planned the placement a little better.

She is beautiful though.

I thought Julia Roberts looked amazing.. but since you didn't have her as a choice I went with Charlize Theron.

The only thing I don't like about her is the tatoos. IMO, she could have planned the placement a little better.

She is beautiful though.

I thought Julia Roberts looked amazing.. but since you didn't have her as a choice I went with Charlize Theron.

Funny you should mentioned that Steff....I was trying to make out the one on her left shoulder blade...it looked like it was supposed to be scratch marks.

I'm not a big JR fan and I thought Theron's "tan" looked a little too fake.

It did (her tan), but I just think her facial features are just so natural. With the fake tan she had on very little makeup. She's very natural and I think that is just so beautiful. Like Julia.. she never wears a lot of makeup either.

It did (her tan), but I just think her facial features are just so natural. With the fake tan she had on very little makeup. She's very natural and I think that is just so beautiful.

Agreed but for some reason Jolie had a certain glow about her last night that just stood her out from the rest (at least to me).

I think Jennifer's dress color was absoultely hideous!! She looked like a anorexic pumpkin.  :lol:

I like when people go with something that stands out. Scarlett Johansson from Lost In Translation was looking pretty nice too. And she's only a couple months older than me. :wub:

She is beautiful though.

I don't mind the tattoos.

Gotta give props to my fellow brunette Catherine Zeta-Jones and Liv Tyler was looking nice but those glasses, hmm...

And as for the men, Tim Robbins was looking pretty cute. But not a lot of full blown hotties...

Gotta give props to my fellow brunette Catherine Zeta-Jones and Liv Tyler was looking nice but those glasses, hmm...

And as for the men, Tim Robbins was looking pretty cute. But not a lot of full blown hotties...

I know tell me bout da glasses, not da best pair u'll ever see. Hmm I'll prob go with Garner, but Scarlett Johannson looked pretty good last nite as well. I see no-one went for that 13 year old Kiwi who was nominated for best actress. :lol:

The little 13 yr old is one year from being legal in Canada. :ph34r:

We are trying to claim her as Australian now since she was born here, but she is definitely a Kiwi. Did any1 actually see Whale Rider, the movie she was nominated for?